Chapter 13

Lows POV
As I'm making my way to the gym I'm sitting there contemplating how I'm about to let all this out to Chris when all of a sudden my phone rings and guess who it is aha.
"What's good shorty" I said to Asia wondering why the fuck she calling me last time I checked she didn't want shit to do with me.
"Don't you fucking dare" she said confusing the hell outta me.
"What are you talking about" I asked silently laughing to myself.
"Your about to tell Chris about us he told me you had something you wanted to tell him so don't you dare I'm gone tell him when the time is right" she said pleading like a mf
"And when will that be when your in a white dress coming down the aisle or after you've both said I DO man I gotta save my best friend from marrying a HOE" I said getting upset that this bitch got the nerve to call my mf phone trying to tell me what to do aha.
"HOE? Nigga you came on to me you started this shit but he your best friend how do you think he gone look at you y'all friendship will never be the same after this sweetie so go ahead and tell him he gone cut me off just like he gone cut you off" she said sounding angry as hell.
"Well In order for me not to tell him ima need to hit that shit one last time" I said giggling a little.
"Fine but this your last mf time just keep your mouth close I'm gone tell him when the time is right are we meeting at the usual spot" she asked talking about the hotel we always go to when we fucking.
"Yea I already got a room there it's room 124 be there at 8:00 tonight or I'm calling and telling everything" I said hanging the phone up in her face and walking in the gym.
"What's good my boy" I said walking up to Chris and shaking up with him.
"Not shit man ready for this married life"
"Aye About That .........."

SO IN THIS IM BASICALLY MAKING IT TO WHERE LOW SAID SOME SHIT TO CHRIS BUT IM NOT GONE REVEAL WHAT HE SAID YOULL SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER or so!