Joey Graceffa's Roommate?

"Joey? Are you still there," I questioned after a long five minutes of complete and utter silence on either end of the line.

We hadn't let our conversation get too sexual, of course. Neither of us wanted our first time together- and our first time at all- to be over the phone. The conversation died down after expressing how we'd love to be together to shower, instead of alone. We weren't really the type to 'talk dirty,' or so I thought.

"Yeah. I was just wishing that I was there with you right now. Do you wish I was there?"

My brain told me to stop the conversation before things got too far, but my heart told me to continue. I thought to myself, there's no harm. We're together anyway, so if I want to talk dirty then I can.

"Yes, I wish you were here, next to me, in nothing but your boxers, and me in nothing but my towel."

"And what would we do?"

I could feel my breathing start to get heavier, I knew that this was not what I wanted; I didn't want to disappoint Joey though. What if he was already turned on? He wouldn't want me to suddenly stop because I felt like this was wrong. But if he really cared about me then he wouldn't make me continue on with it, would he? No.

"Joey, I can't do this right now. I want you, but not over the phone like this. I want you to be here with me the first time; I hope you understand and I'm so sorry."

I heard Joey sigh and I knew I had upset him. Hot tears began to fall from my eyes and I whispered, "I'm sorry, Joey, I didn't mean to disappoint you, if you want we can keep going, if you were here with me I would,"

"No, Scarlet, stop. We don't have to do this if you aren't comfortable with it; I understand completely. You haven't upset me in any way, I think it's great that you want to wait until I get back."

I was relieved that Joey wasn't pissed off. I knew that many of the guys I'd dated previously would have been mad if I had tried this. Joey wasn't like other guys though and that made me happy.

"I promise when you get back we'll do something really special, JoJo. I want our first time to be perfect."

___________________________

Sorry for this short chapter, but I hope you guys liked it anyway. The next chapter will be a lot longer and it will involve Joey coming home to a sweet surprise. Thank you so much for 350 reads! I wanted to get a chapter up quickly so that I could tell you guys how happy I am that you read my story! My Matthew Espinosa fanfiction part 1 will be up soon, I promise! Love you guys <3

Joey Graceffa's Roommate?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara