Joey Graceffa's Roommate?

Part 4:

I now sat in my room pondering what I could possibly wear on my date.

After I had returned from Whole Foods I had found a note on my bed that read "Hey cutie, let's go to the movies tonight. Xoxo, Joeyanya." I texted him as to let him know that I had received the note and was very much excited and he replied telling me that he would meet me in our living room at 7.

It was now 6:45 and I still hadn't decided what to wear, however I had finished reapplying my makeup and curling my hair. Because we were only going to the movie theater I didn't want to wear anything too dressy, but I also didn't want to be too casual.

Finally I decided on a baby pink lace crop top, a black skater skirt, and baby pink heels. Once I finished getting dressed I took a look in the mirror, noticing how the outfit emphasized my curvy shape. I hoped Joey would like it.

***

I stepped out into the living room to see a handsome Joey dressed in a short sleeve navy blue button up with tiny white squares covering it entirely, skinny jeans that were rolled up at the bottom, as per usual, and a pair of red Sperrys.

As soon as he noticed me his mouth turned up into a huge grin, causing mine to do the same.

"You look beautiful, Scarlet," he whispered, never once losing his smile.

"I could say the same for you," I giggled.

***

"What movie are we seeing," I asked, realizing he had never specified.

He chuckled and the looked over at me for a split second, taking his eyes off the road.

"Well I thought we could see Endless Love, but it turns out that it doesn't start until 10. So I figured if you were up for it we could just drive around for a while, then go to the movie," he trailed off, I assumed he didn't want me to feel obligated to anything.

Honestly though, driving around with Joey sounded perfect. Just getting away from it all, being with a beautiful boy, and being able to talk about anything or do anything that we wanted, it was exactly what I had hoped for.

"Mmm. That sounds incredible," I murmured.

In that moment, Joey did the unexpected. He reached over and grabbed my hand, leaving only one hand on the steering wheel, and it felt electric.

***

After he had drove for almost an hour, we found ourself deep in the woods. It was beginning to get dark and the sun had already set, so Joey pulled over to the side of the dirt road.

He left the car on for warmth, it was a little chilly because it was no longer sunny outside.

I turned to face him and he did the same, we were still holding hands, but he grabbed my other, so both of our hands were laced together. He smiled, looking deep into my eyes. It felt as if I'd known him for a long time.

"Why are you smiling," I questioned, hoping I didn't have anything on my face.

"You're just so gorgeous, it hurts."

___________________________

Another short one, I know. Hopefully it can write a long chapter this weekend. I hope you enjoyed it though, you'll see how Joey & Scarlet's date turns out tomorrow!