Chapter 12

Previously

Sebastian's POV
I quickly made my way down the hall to the young Masters chambers and knocked on the door until I heard his usual 'come in'. I made my way inside and dressed him for bed and put him to bed. "This will definitely get interesting if that bastard makes his way into miss (y/n)'s home and her life."

Now

(Y/N) POV

When I wake up I look over at the clock and it reads 2:25 am. I get out of bed and head downstairs to get (fav drink). When I get to the bottom floor I see both demons thinking." uh hey guys whats wrong" I asked tiredly. " Oh miss (y/n), it's quite late, what are you doing up at this hour?" Sebastian asks walking over to me. 

I notice how he looked as if he was hiding something so to make this fun I decide against bluntly asking, after all I wanna know what they're up to. "I'm just gonna get a drink and head back to bed, okay." so I go get a drink from the kitchen and head back upstairs. After going back to my room I lie back down on my bed and slowly drift back to sleep.

~~The next morning~~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I jump out of bed and rush to grab some clothes and head to the bathroom to do my morning routine for school. When I finish I head downstairs to grab a bite to eat since I woke up earlier than I do on occasion. "Good morning miss (y/n), would you like to have breakfast?" " Yeah I have time today but I will have to eat a little fast to avoid getting hurt today." 

After eating and getting the rest of my stuff together, I rushed out the door to get to school on time and avoid the bullies. I make it before most kids get to school and head to class. The day passes by slowly worrying about how things will be at the house since this is the first time I left all four of them at home alone. 

~~Back at home~~

When I walk through the door the scene horrified me. Several things were broken and Ciel was underneath Alois while Alois's hands were wrapped around Ciel's throat. Both Sebastian and Claude were holding knives in their hands getting ready to throw them. I dropped my school bag on the floor which startled all of them making them stop what they were doing.

"WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING!! ALOIS GET OFF OF CIEL NOW!! YOU TWO PUT THE SILVERWARE DOWN!! NOW!!!" They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "Now, what did I say about fighting, and destroying the house." "you told us not to" Ciel spoke up. "Good, now your going to clean this place up and I'm going to watch you since someone here will rely on their butler to do his share of the work. If there is any complaining I will throw a text book at you as hard as I can since I have math homework to do." I grabbed my bag off the floor and went to the coffee table and started my homework.

In between every couple of problems, I would look up to see whats happening, and after a while, Alois had started whining to me asking if he could stop cleaning, then he looked at Claude. "NO! when I walked through that door you were on top of Ciel choking him if anything he would be the one I would give sympathy to in cleaning. My answer is no and it will stay no till you're done." They had finished after about another hour at the same time I finished my homework.

"Wow! you guys do a pretty good job since you always have someone else do all the work for you on a daily basis. So as a reward I'm gonna take you all out to dinner how does that sound." I wanted to do something nice for them since they apologized and cleaned up the mess they made."What do you mean by 'out to dinner' " Ciel asked? "Well out to dinner means go and get cleaned up or we're not leaving so hurry, I still have to put my bag away and get clean clothes out, So all of you go get something nice to wear." I dismissed them to get ready and I grabbed my school bag and went upstairs to my room.

~~time skip to all of them at (fav. restaurant)~~

"I really hope you guys like this place, they have really good food." I said with a big smile on my face."What happens if someone recognizes us, what should we do?" Ciel asked. True I didn't think this through about anime characters going out in public, but they didn't need to stay cooped up in the house the entire time they were here."Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it if someone recognizes you, so don't worry all you have to do is stay quiet when it does happen okay." he seemed to have enjoyed him self a little more since their first encounter with fangirls wasn't very fun.

After we all ordered we were waiting on our food that's when my heart jumped out of my chest. The girls that pick on me, beat me, and humiliate me were eating in the same restaurant. All of the boys noticed how tense I was because Sebastian had spoken up, "Miss (y/n) what seems to be the matter, you seemed to have been fine a moment ago." This snapped me out of my scared trance if they all seen first hand how bad they can truly be both Ciel and Alois would order the two demons to hurt them or even worse, kill them. "Uh, no I'm fine-" I broke myself off to see the girls notice me and start walking over to my table, most likely to say 'hi'. I had immediately told the others to not say anything since we were in a public place.

"Well, looks like our little nerd finally grew out of that loser life and has four really handsome boys with her." The leader of the group said. the two girls behind her just laughed a little bit and agreed. All four of them are witnessing first hand of my torture I had to deal with on a daily basis. "So, which one of you are her real date, I'm quite curious to know what her type would look like." This had taken a turn for the worse, I quickly put my hands over my face to try to keep my face from being shown since I had tears forming in my eyes.

"Well, that would be me" I knew who's voice that was, it belonged to Sebastian. I looked up to see him stand up to the three girls that were bullying me right in front of my friends. The girls had gone back to their table and Sebastian had sat back down. "Honestly, those women are acting ridiculous, Is every teen girl like that in this time period." Actually not really, do you remember the day I had come home all beat up, well that was the group that did that, they were the ones that put all those marks on me." I said with a sad tone while looking at my hands in my lap.

"So, you're telling us that they were the cause of your suffering that day?" Ciel said as if he were asking permission to give his butler orders to hurt them. "Well yeah but the thing is, I don't want to sink to their level, If I have to I will move somewhere far away after you guys leave, so I don't have to deal with it anymore.Just please don't worry about-" Ciel cut me off getting a little louder than before. "Well we do worry, what if they were to kill you from all of this, it's no different than how I had been treated, you are being tortured, you need to get back at them for this, you're letting them have what they want." Ciel had been right, I was letting them get away with this.I told them that I would handle it later and that they didn't have to worry. "Let's just enjoy the rest of the night, I don't wanna think about it anymore." I told them, this put them all back at ease and we had enjoyed our food.

~~time skip back to the house~~

We all walk in the house tired from the crazy night and I tell all of them to go to the living room. When we get to the living room I pull out some games so that we can all play. "Miss (y/n), I really think we should get back to cleaning-" I cut him off "Well, too bad both you and Claude are going to play and besides If you clean anymore there won't be a house to live in." With what I said both of them sat down and started to play games with me, Ciel, and Alois.

The night flies by with us playing games and we all say our good nights and I head upstairs. I go in my room grab some clothes for bed and get dressed. when I'm about to lay down for the night I hear faint knocking on the door. I head downstairs to go answer the door but I'm cut off by Claude standing in front of me to prevent me from answering the door. "What the hell!! get out of my way I can answer the door just as good as you or Sebastian can and besides what if this has to do with you guys, maybe we can find some sort of hint that you can go home, so move."

He moves out of the way and I get to the door, I look through the peep hole to make sure who it is and there was actually someone there. Although I knew who it was, I knew that he wasn't from my world, I knew he had come from black butler.

~~~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter... sorry for the late update and thank you for sticking with the story... luv you guys XD... New chapter soon!!!!