Eight

It was late at night when you were finally able to lay down on your bed and rest. Earlier, when you arrived home from school, you were prepared to message Jimin, just like you promised, but your parents had other plans for you. Basically, you had chores piled up for the day. You've been helping around the house to getting your homework done. Laying down on your bed and resting, is what was needed.

You cuddled up to your blankets, finally able to be on your phone too. You could imagine the very first thing you did. Open Snapchat. You scrolled through the recent stories that were posted, then decided to post one of your own. Taking a picture of a black background, then writing a description, you added it to your story.

Jimin slowly walked to his room, tired and upset. He waited all day for a message from you, but he never received anything. He wanted to guess that you were busy, but in the end, he assumed you had replaced him. And that's what was keeping him up late at night.

Maybe letting them talk with Taehyung was a bad idea, was all that went through his mind.

He took his phone out and opened Snapchat, checking it for the tenth time. There was a snap from his girlfriend, but that didn't lift his spirits the slightest. He went over to the story recent updates and noticed you posted something. He immediately clicked it.

He noticed the post was ten minutes ago, so that informed him you were still up

He noticed the post was ten minutes ago, so that informed him you were still up. So, he took the opportunity to send a picture.

Not long after posting on your story, a message lit up your phone screen.

Snapchat
Park Jimin💖🎤

You felt a small ping go off in your chest, slightly because of guilt for not messaging first, but also, he decided to message first.

With heavy eyes, but a bright smile showing, you clicked the message.

Internally giving a facepalm as you stared at the picture, you thought, This boy is so extra

Internally giving a facepalm as you stared at the picture, you thought, This boy is so extra. He actually made his own teardrop.