"What?" I laugh. He just sighs and hands me a towel.

"Let's go have a shower." He says bluntly. My eyes go wide as I realize what he's saying.

"L-like th-the both-th o-of us?" I stutter out.

"Yeah, why not. We're both in fifteen year old bodies, and we're boyfriends. We'll see each other eventually." He explains simply "unless you're uncomfortable... We don't have to if you don't want to."

"No it's just..." I sigh, not being able to say what I'm thinking.

"What?" He pushes, forcing me to say it.

"I'm gonna get really turned on, I know it." I mumble, just loud enough for him to hear. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"Oh Bill." He laughs and hugs me. "That's okay, I'll probably do the same."

"Does this mean we can..." I hesitate, my cheeks turning even more red "do other stuff soon."

"Maybe we'll wait on that, let's take things slow." He laughs, pulling me into the on suite bathroom.

***tiny timeskeeeep***

The shower wasn't too eventful. I squeezed his butt a few times and he giggled, we washed off and wrapped towels around ourselves.

"You know," I say while looking through my side of the closet for some clothes, "it's actually kind of fun to do things manually, not just using my powers all the time."

"I mean, it saves energy." Pinetree laughs as he styles his hair into wavy bangs. "By the way, I was thinking we should wear casual clothes to this thing. We probably want to try and blend in." I nod as I pull out some white jeans and a yellow sweater.
I turn around to see that Pinetree has put on some black skinny jeans with zippers on the legs and a My Chemical Romance t-shirt. This shows off the ink like markings on his arms, making it known that he is not human to all other demons. I wish my markings were more visible like his.

"Ready to go?" He asks, pulling me out of my trance.

"Yup."

Dipper POV

We teleport to the human dimension, behind Lazy Susan's dinner. Sneakily making our way to the front and entering through the door. Upon entering, I see Grincle Stan sitting alone at a table. He looks up and smiles as he sees us. I walk quickly over to him and he stands, giving me a big hug. He ruffles my hair a bit and turns to greet Bill.

Bill puts his hand out to shake Stan's, but Stan just grabs the hand and pulls him into a hug, patting him on the back. Bill's eyes grow wide at the surprise and we all laugh.

"So, how have you two been?" Gruncle Stan says as he sits back down. We sit down across from him.

"Good, how about you?" I say smiling.

"I'm glad your happy. Things at home have been kind of rough." He answers glumly, wiping away my smile, "Mabel doesn't talk to anyone but her friends, and Ford is back to hating me." I look down, not knowing what to do.

I feel so bad for him, he helped us and now his life is crappy. "There's only a few days left of summer, but after everything your parents decided to let Mabel stay in Gravity Falls. She'll go to school here." I feel Bill take a quick breath suddenly.

"Wait, doesn't that mean it's almost your birthday!" He looks over to me, shocked. I nod slowly as he gets a little frantic.