19- It Must be Voodoo

Dipper POV
It's been days since I've seen or heard from Bill. After that incident he hasn't tried to get in touch, neither have I.
I got grounded for two weeks because Mabel didn't believe me when I said I got kidnapped by the gnomes. It still surprises me that she's capable of grounding me, though I don't mind not having to deal with the boys.
At least that's what I thought, but I ended up getting little visits from Gideon. He would come by almost everyday with a gift and Mabel would let him come into my room. He would stay and talk for a while, usually forcing me into a sticky situation. Often I would get wrapped in his arms or he would lean in for a kiss, this I had to escape each time. By the end of the two weeks, his visits consisted of my back against the wall, trying to stay away from him, while he teased and chased after me.
I really miss Bill, but after what happened I assume our friendship is long dead. I'm back to obeying my sister's every order and drinking when I get the chance. The good, old, depressing days. Although, my magic is something new. I would try every day to put out some flame. Occasionally, it would work for a short amount of time. Over the weeks I noticed that I can do it more often and hold it longer than the last time. I'm lucky enough to avoid Mabel seeing it.

I sit on my bed listening to music on my iPod, like usual, when I get a text on my hidden phone.

Besty🔼💛: hey

Me: hi

Besty🔼💛: we need to talk

Me: it's okay, we don't have to be friends anymore just save me the pain

Besty🔼💛: no, it's not like that.

Me: then what, you have to kill me now so you can get your triangle body back?

Me: cause go ahead

Besty🔼💛: just let me explain

Me: alright but it's gonna be hard to get out of here

Besty🔼💛: just put on that cute face and ask her if you can go to the shop and buy some milk or something

Wait does he mean my 'cute kawaii girl' face or that he thinks my face is cute? I don't know!

Me: okay I'll try

Besty🔼💛: good luck, I'll see you in the woods

With that, I dressed up in a cute little sun dress, white elbow length gloves and a floppy hat, put a little makeup around my eyes and pink lipstick on my lips. I practiced my cute face in the mirror a little, just to make sure I still had it, and headed downstairs. When I got to the kitchen, gruncle Ford and Mabel were talking about something while Ford tried Mabel's new cookie recipe.
"I'm telling you Mabel if you put less glitter in the batter the consistency would turn out much better." I heard him say.
"But how am I supposed to make them pretty!" Mabel argued.
"Can I try one?" I said from the kitchen door behind them. Startled at first, they turned around and stared at me. Just stared. "Everything alright?" I act dumb. A moment passes and I start to hear Mabel scream, a good scream, a fangirl scream.
"You look very nice today Dipper." Ford says contently over Mabel's squeals. "You have excepted who you identify as now I assume." My face turns a little more pale, does he still not get it.
"Gruncle Ford, I'm not transgender!" I huff, Mabel's squealing dies down a little.
"It's called crossdressing." She explains "it's when you wear clothes that are often worn by the opposite gender!" Ford nods in understanding.
"Anyway," I cough and get their attention again. When they look over I bend my head to ground and when I look up, my eyes are big and dreamy. I've activated my powers.
"I was just wondering if I could go into town and pick up some nail polish?" Mabel almost melts at seeing my eyes but keeps it together enough to think about it for a second.
"I have lots of nail stuff here Dipper."
"I just..." I didn't think this far ahead! "Wanted to have some of my own" my voice switched over to cute kawaii as I say that and she melts a little more.
"I don't know it's kind of dangerous..." She still argues.
"He should be fine Mabel, let him go." Ford says, taking another bite out of his cookie then instantly regretting it as a poof of glitter flies out. "You identify as Male then, yes?"
"Yes Gruncle Ford." I sigh, accidentally still in my cute voice. He 'awww''s at how cute I am and Mabel finally gives in with him.
"Alright you can go. And I'm so glad you have finally accepted those clothes I got you, I told you they were better than your gross black jeans and t-shirts." Is she actually serious? Can she hear what she just said! That was outright mean and I don't even like this stupid dress, I only wear it to make her happy. I guess she is happy though. I squeal and skip away like Mabel used to do all the time.

When I finally get out of the house I run into the forest and wait in the little clearing Bill and I used to hang out in. Bill appears shortly after I arrive, he looks happy to see me which is a surprise.
"Hey" he says shyly. "Nice-uh outfit?" I giggle a little.
"It's the only way I could get away from Mabel, by the way you need to magic me up some nail polish before I go back to the shack." He laughs awkwardly, for some reason he seems really nervous about something. "So what is it?" He's silent for a second, thinking over his words.
"It's-um, about the other day..." I sigh and turn away from him.
"Look Bill, I get it." I say in frustration "I screwed everything up and you never wanna see my stupid face ever again!"
"No it's not like that!" He cries.
"Then what Bill, what is it." I don't know why I'm so angry. I turn to look at him and he isn't saying anything, just staring at the ground. "That's what I thought." I start to walk away, but stop when I hear some music start to play.

I don't even like you,
Why'd you want to,
Go and make me feel this way.

I look back as he sings, he hasn't looked up from the ground. His singing is sheepish, like he doesn't really know what he's saying.

I don't understand why sometimes I keep saying things I never say.
And I can feel you watching,
even when you know that you'd be seen.
And I can feel your touching,
even when you're far away from me.

"Bill?" I say a little confused, what is he trying to say? He looks up as he starts the next line.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll,
Cause I can't control myself.
I don't wanna say I wanna run away,

He shrugs.

But I'm trapped under your spell.
Any words in my head,
In my heart,
In my chest,
And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

He puts his hands to his head, heart, chest and wraps them around his neck at the perfect timing. He seems confused, he doesn't know what it all means. So I say it for him. "Bill that's... Love." I mumble.

Won't you please stop loving me to death!

He understands it know.

I don't even see my friends no more cause I keep hanging out with you.

He points at me accusingly.

I don't know why you kept me up all night,
or,
How I got this tattoo.

"Bill, that's a scar."

I can feel you watching,
even when you know that you'd be seen.
And I can feel your touching,
even when you're far away from me.

He seems irritated now, like it doesn't make sense. Like it shouldn't make sense. Like I have to be up to something.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll,
Cause I can't control myself.
I don't wanna say I wanna run away,
But I'm trapped under your spell.
Any words in my head,
In my heart,
In my chest,
And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

"Bill, I haven't done anything!"

Won't you please stop loving me to death!

He falls to the ground and his knees and hangs his head, defeated. "Bill, I haven't done anything to you." I repeat.
"Then what is this? What's happening to me!" He cries angrily.
"Bill," I say softly, coming closer to him and kneeling down to his level. "You're in love." 

🐿🐌🐌🐿🐌🐌🐿🐌🐌🐿🐌🐌🐿
Omg Billdip is here people! 😂Yay! But what will happen next?! Haha, anyway I hope you liked it.
🐿🐌🐌🐿🐌🐌🐿🐌🐌🐿🐌🐌🐿