5 - I Better Study

Love this cosplay YouTuber! 🔝 I forget their name though...

I sit at the kitchen table, looking down at my plate. Mabel is still kinda mad and it's really scaring me. The thing with Mabel is, she doesn't get angry very often but when she does... it isn't good.
Ford and Stan walk in suddenly. Odd, Ford doesn't usually come out of the basement. They stare expectantly at me.
"What?" I say looking at them confused, Mabel just kept glaring at me.
"How was the date?!" Ford exclaims as he sits down, ready to hear the whole story and probably wanting to know if I fell in love. Oh Ford, I wish.
"Good, I guess" they keep staring as if they were expecting more, Mabel's face softens a little and she gives me a nod. "He took me on a moonlit picnic, we danced, and he brought me home." I sigh.
"Did anything.... Happen?" Asks Stan impatiently.
"Like what?" I knew what already but was hoping my suspicions were wrong.
"Well, did he kiss you? Did he make a move on you?!" Stan gets a little excited but manages to calm down.
"You really wanna hear all the juicy details?" I say, putting an emphasis on juicy. They nod. Oh great. "Well, first we talked a little." I don't mention the fact that he tried and failed at being interested in my life while staring at my neck line the whole time. "Fed me spaghetti, burnt a heart in my creme brûlée, kissed sauce off my cheek," not mentioning the part where he tried to get me drunk! "We danced and he almost kissed me." I also swerve the part when he stared at my ass, moved his hands lower on my back and basically pretended I was a women so he's not even gay!
I look back at Mabel to see that she is satisfied with my answer, she has no idea what kind of creep he is but telling her won't change anything.
"Did he kiss you!" Stan was excited again, but for some reason he seemed a little angry?
"No, I... Moved away." I look down again.
"It's okay Dipper, you weren't ready." Ford says gently. He has got this so backwards. "But, do you think you have feelings for this boy?" He seems so hopeful, I have no idea why. I look at Mabel and she gives me a slight warning glare. Okay, so the truth is definitely not an option here.
"I mean... He is quite romantic..." That sounds more like a question. Mabel smiles anyway, and my Gruncles give an 'awwwww! Dippy's got a boyfriend.'
This is only getting worse how am I supposed to break it off with Gideon if everyone wants me to love him? Why don't I have a choice in my own love life!

***time skip to that evening***

Mabel is in the bed across from me, reading some weird, gay manga with two boys kissing on the front cover. Its now or never, I have to tell Mabel about Bill. I walk over confidently and sit at the foot of her bed.
" Mabel, we need to talk." She looks up from her book and before she has the chance to say anything, I explain everything. From the start of the 'dream' to the end and every detail in between. After I finish her eyes are wide and her mouth is open.
"You made a deal with Bill Cipher!? You're his soul mate?! You're a goddess!?" She definitely said that way to loud.
"Shhhh, Mabel, Stan and Ford can't know about this, they will try to stop me or kill Bill. I need to know these test results and I can't have them getting in the way." I pause, listening for footsteps on the stairs incase someone heard Mabel's squawking. "Besides, this is probably one big misunderstanding and everything will go back to normal." Though what kind of normal is my life?
"And if it isn't?" She whispers.
"Then I better study for this test. Trust me Mabel, everything is going to be fine." I set her at ease. It's to bad I can't do the same for myself.

It's short, but the next chapter is probably gonna be a long one! Thanks for reading!

- Sheep_and_Ducks