Trans Dipper

Mabel was the best sister anyone could ask for. She would do anything to support her brother. Including looking as girl-like as possible so that no one ever thought her brother was her 'sister'.

When Dipper had came out to her, she was supportive - she had always been open minded after all - but she started to notice more. She noticed the way his face would fall when someone called him her sister, or misgendered him. So she subtly started putting glitter onto her jumpers and then constantly wearing skirts and getting into makeup. And after she did that no one called Dipper her sister again, because he looked so much more masculine compared to her.

Dipper had cried in happiness when he found out what she had done. He hadn't stopped thanking her for days. Yet people still mishemdered him. They still called him his birthname, his deadname.

Which is why Mabel knew that Dipper was looking forwards to visiting Grunkle Stan in Gravity Falls. Because no one would know that he was trans, no one would know his deadname and no one would misgender him.

Mabel would do anything for her brother, and he would do anything for her. She was the best sister that anyone could ask for, and Dipper was the best brother in the world.