"Yeah well they had too, this way they can get there in the afternoon instead of late at night." Brax said as he started up his car, I clicked my seatbelt on and watched as Dad had driven off already with Jace behind him, we are last as usual. I rested my head on the back of the seat and closed my eyes, Dec was holding my hand, his thumb was rubbing lightly over my skin, and before I knew it the car had stopped and I was being woken by Dec.

"Baby, everyone has gone in, are you feeling alright?" he asked as he unclipped my belt, and leaned in closer and brushed the hair that had fallen across my face behind my ear.

"Yeah, just tired, it only feels like I closed my eyes back at home." I gave him a smile which ended up being a yawn, that also got him going with the yawns, it's weird how you yawn just after someone else, even the word yawn makes you yawn.

"We are going back to bed when we get back home." he grumbled, I nodded, I'm all up for that idea, it is way too early to be out of bed and in the cold. We made our way out of the car and I let out a shiver as the icy air hit my exposed skin, fuck, it's freezing, it feels like that breeze is coming straight from Antractica, which it does often here through the year, with those southerly winds. Dec locked the car and wrapped his arms around me snuggly, his warmth spreading through me slowly as he lead us to the domestic flight area of the airport, as Cade and Annabelle have to stop over in Sydney first.

"This really feels weird, saying goodbye to Cade, I never thought any of us would move this far away from Mum and Dad." I said to Dec as he walked us to where Nicky and Jace where standing, Cade and Annabelle where checking in and it looks like the rest are ordering what looks like coffee from one of the near by cafes they have in here. 

"I know Baby, but at least now we have somewhere to stay if we ever want to go to New Zealand." Dec chuckled lightly as he pulled us to a stop next to Jace, poor Nicky looks half dead on his feet, no doubt I'd be looking like shit too.

"I guess you're right." I sighed and snuggled in closer to him, how can he always be so warm and I'm freezing my tits off, it's not fair.

"You two better start getting used to waking up through the night with those three on the way." Jace said as he pointed down to my belly, I frowned, oh shit, I never even thought of that, Dec and I are never going to sleep ever again, not with three babies crying and screaming all night.

"Thanks for the reminder, I was trying to block that out a little while longer." Dec chuckled, I glared at the two of them, I've seen what it's like to have one baby through the night when one of Brax's or Jace's kids stayed the night, but triple that, we are in some serious shit here.

"I'm sure you'll cope, you're gonna be great parents, just look how you are with my girls, I have faith that you can do it." Jace smiled, I let go of Dec and gave my big brother a hug.

"Thanks Jace, that means a lot." I gave him a kiss on the cheek before I stepped back into Dec, his arms instantly wrapping around me and I felt his hands rub over my belly gently.

"No worries lil sis,  I mean it." he grinned, then he left to go get himself a coffee, I flicked my eyes around the airport and noticed a few other families here saying farewells to their loved ones. Dec lead me over to the gate Cade's flight is departing from, everyone else was there waiting, no one was saying anything while we watched Cade and Annabelle walk hand in hand toward us.

"You guys need to lighten up a little, this isn't forever you know." Cade chuckled as they came to a stop in front of us, if only it felt like that, somehow it feels like he's never coming home.

"Shut up and give your old man a hug." Dad slapped him lightly on the back and pulled him in for a hug, they were whispering back and forth to each other for a few minutes before Dad let him go and stepped back next to Mum, the tear he had never went unnoticed. I watched as Cade did the same with Brax, Jace, Aidan, Nicky and Mum, she was a mess and didn't want to let him go, Dad and Brax were holding her up.