Tears Come First ~ chapter 17

Start from the beginning

She turned to me and smiled “No dear your fine. Tyler got home about 5 minutes ago if you would like to go see him.”

Hesitating for a short moment I told Lisa bye and went on a hunt for Tyler. I looked in the living room and outside and came up short. Pausing for a moment I figured he might have went to his room to change since he went running.

Climbing up the stairs I stopped off at my room to change myself from my sweat pant and tee shirt to a pair of jeans and a cute flannel shirt Caitlyn gave me.

I threw my wavy hair into a sloppy pony tail and left my room to look for Tyler.  Hoping to scare him I opened his door slowly but found to lights off. Disappointment washed over me then I saw light coming from his bathroom.

I turned to shut the door behind me quietly and headed for the bed so I could surprise him when he came out.

Trying to make my way over there I felt a pair of arms go around me. A scream left my mouth, when the person flipped me around to face them.

“Tyler you idiot you scarred me half to death.” I lectured him.

His lips twitched into a smile “Well I would say I’m sorry but I had to take my opportunity. Plus I figured you would be okay considering you have been doing rather well these past weeks.”

My heart skipped a beat “No I’m fine that has nothing to do with why I got scared any normal person would have.”

Laughing Tyler shook his head “I guess I’m not normal. I never get scared.”

Now I laughed “Yeah right everyone gets scared.”

“Not true, because I never do.”

“Well one day I will scare you whether you like it or not.”

Raising his eyebrow, “Sure you won’t. Now if you’ll excuse me I need to go shower so you can wait here or you can join if you want.”

I slapped his chest “Keep dreaming lover boy.”

“You know I’m just kidding, but one day I won’t be.”

“Yes one day not today, so hurry up so we can go eat.”

Placing a kiss on my cheek Tyler released me and headed for the bathroom. I hoped on his bed. It was quiet comfortable, we haven’t slept in his bed he always just stays in mine. I don’t know why his is way more comfortable.

Now I feel bad that he has been forced to sleep on mine. Tonight I’m going to let him sleep in his bed. I picked up a magazine that was on his nightstand.

Flipping through it I just realized it was a wedding magazine. I tossed it to the side. Why did he have a wedding magazine? Don’t get me wrong I really do enjoy Tyler but I am nowhere near ready to be engaged or getting married.

I started to wonder off into my thoughts when I saw Tyler emerge from the bathroom. He was dressed in shorts and a tee shirt.

“What’s that face for?”  Tyler questioned eyeing me up and down.

“Oh nothing, just thinking.” I responded “By the way you’re sleeping in your bed tonight.”

This through him off guard “Why, I am perfectly fine in your bed.”

A playful smirk played on my face “I just think you would miss your bed after all this entire bed is way better than mine.”

“I am not worried about my bed. I am only worried about you.”

“What if I said I didn’t want you to sleep with me anymore?”

Walking over to me Tyler wrapped his arms around me “Oh I don’t believe you do.”