A Hero's Fate - Nine and Ten

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well, I guess you do have photographic memory," the Jūbi mused. "And, I also have a question to ask. Why aren't you uncomfortable when talking to us?"

"Do I have a reason to?"

"We're—or I'm the cause of your suffering. Why aren't you mad at me?" the Kyūbi added.

"Not like you wanted to be ripped out of the seal and destroy Konoha in the first place. The masked man just used you, so, who am I to get angry for something you didn't willingly do?"

"You're a weird kid," the Kyūbi commented.

"Hey! Weirdos are negative! Use unique instead, Mr. Fluffy!"

"Damn—" the Jūbi coughed. "Unique brat, there. Now that I said it, LEAVE ME ALONE ONEE-SAN!" Kurama yelled.

"So you're female, Jūbi-san?"Naruto asked.

"Hm, yes. And you can call me Shiya, Naruto-kun," said the Jūbi. "Now that you know me, you could access the abilities of all the nine bijūs, or in short, my abilities,"

"Uhm. . ." Naruto blinked.

"Don't worry, I'll train you everyday in your mindscape as you had gained my trust and respect," Naruto swore he felt the sadistic side of the Jūbi come out. "But. . .prepare for hell, Naruto-kun,"

Blinding light shot through his eyes and he squeezed them shut, his image in the dark mindscape fading slowly until it completely disappeared. 

...-...

-Hospital-

"Ugh. . ." he groaned as the sharp, searing pain jolted him awake. His head pounded endlessly; the massive headache was killing him. 

"He's waking up!"

Blurry images danced before his cerulean blue eyes. He slowly tried to sit up, but got pushed back down. He blinked, wishing for the headache to stop.

'Well, extracting the bijū's chakra isn't the best thing that could've happened to a jinchūriki, kit,' the Kyūbi commented.

'Huh? Kurama-san? Is that you?'

'Who else would it be?'

'Shiya-nee-chan,' replied the blond, or more like answered it just to annoy the fox. Kurama grunted and went back to his nap like always.

"Naruto? How are you feeling?"

Naruto blinked once, then nursed his head, groaning in pain. "My head hurts like hell, I hear a thousand bells ringing at the same time, and on top of that, I had the weirdest dream ever, Anko-nee,"

Anko smiled at him while caressing his hair. "You've been out for three hours, and I was worried like hell, you blond gaki,"

"Hey! Stop calling me a brat, nee-chan,"

"So," said Anko, stressing out the word, completely ignoring what Naruto had just said. "What did you dream of?"

Naruto frowned dramatically. "I dreamt that you and Kashi-nii. . .what's the word? It's on the tip of my tongue—aha! I dreamt that you and Kashi-nii 'kissed', whatever that means. It's weird and creepy, right?" asked Naruto, not realizing the effects of what he had said.