Chapter Seven

I ended up not going driving.

My dad understand that I wasn't in a very happy mood.

I found my nose ring. It is like a hoop. My mom bought it for me on my 16th birthday.

Today I start school. Like GREAT *Hint the sarcasm*

"So your brother is Tyler Posey?" Some girl in my biology 2 class said to me

"Yeah." I just said really silent

"I heard about that on a teen wolf blog. Like I guess her mom and Tyler's dad had sex like some years ago and now her mom is dead so she is being forced to live with Tyler's dad." Some other girl said to the girl who asked if I was Tyler's sister.

"Bitch! You do realize that she is right here. What would you do if I was to talk about your mom that had just passed. You would go and cry like a little bitch." Some guy behind me said

When I had walked in I had noticed that I thought he was pretty cute.

I guess he is a nice guy too. Well not to the girls talking about me but he was kind of sticking up for me.

The girls talked amongst their selves

"So my name is Kenneth Biello." He said as class was over and I was walking to my next class that I believe he was also in because he had taken a seat next to me.

"Azalea Winters"

"I like that name. What is it."

"Well the name itself means like flower or something. Its English. Like me I guess."

"Mine name is pretty boring."

"Are you Italian?"

"Well yeah, my dad is but he is pretty white and then my mom she is like Irish so here leads this white Italian."

"Thats a nice story."

"What about you. What is your story. How did you end up in LA?''

"I think the girls this morning had it covered with story telling."

"Yeah maybe, I wanna hear it from you."

"Umm, okai. My mom's dad is a director. He does some stuff in NYC. And well my dad and her fell in love I guess and she got pregnant. Then my dad told her that he had kids and a wife. So he went back to California and me and her just lived in New York. Then when I was 13 she got really sick, got cancer and then I met my dad and I came to California with him because the cancer had taken my mom. I have been here for a few days."

"WOW! That is, sad. I am sorry. Have you managed to make any friends?"

"No, not really. Well my brother's fiance and I are getting to become friends. Thats about it."

"Well you can add me to your friend's group."

"Okay." I said with a big smile.

Lunch rolled around and we ate together.

My dad came and got me form school.

When we got to the house Tyler and Dylan were there.

"what are you two doing here?" I asked

"We came to kidnap you." Tyler said

"You boys kind of suck because her father is still in the room."

"Love you too dad." Tyler said.

I left my bag on the couch and got into Tyler's car and we all headed to the mall.