Chapter Four

"Azalea?" I heard my name being called .

I slowly awake from my sleepy daze. I looked up and there was Jesse.

"Did you sleep here all night long?" He asked

I noticed my surroundings were the studio that Cyndi had showed me last night.

I was just learning all the technology and I was personalizing the laptop that went with the studio. Cyndi had said that it was mine, that I could have it.

"Oh yeah, I guess. I was just really tired. I had a pretty busy day."

"Yeah Tyler and Dylan can be a bit of a handful. Don't get me wrong, they are crazy fun but they are always hyper and cracking jokes. But I am more a chill guy. Like I enjoy to be alone sometimes."

"Maybe we are related." We both laughed about that for a moment.

"Well I was going out to lunch with some of my friends and my girlfriend I was wondering if you would like to join me?"

"Umm, I don't know. I don't really know your friends and What if they don't like me?"

I said as I got out of the chair that I was in and headed towards the door.

"They will love you I promise. Meet you in my car at 11." Then he left down the hall.

I headed to my room to grab some clothes so that I could take a shower.

One was much needed.

I changed into some leggings and a sweater. I would probably regret it because California is known to be hot.

I went downstairs around 10:30.

There was nobody downstairs but My dad.

"Hey Azalea. Your 16 right?" He asked me

"Yeah" I answered as I went to go sit on the couch by him

"Do you wanna learn how to drive?" He asked

"Sure, that sounds fun."

"How about I take you driving before dinner."

"yeah that sounds good."

"Azalea?"

"yeah?"

"So I have this letter from your mom that she wrote to you. She told me to wait until your 18 to give it to you but I just thought that if I was your age and my mom was gone I would cherish anything that I had left so here."

He handed me an envelope and I just put it in my bag. I had to leave soon and I don't think that I was ready just yet to read it.

Jesse and I went to some cafe like place that him and his friends hang out around.

I noticed that it was kind of around the neighborhood that Tyler lived in.

I was just sitting at the table with Jesse and his friends, mostly girls may I add.

I was just eating on some fries.

"Why are you so covered up, you have an amaze bod." One of the girls said to me, I think her name was Mollie.

"Well yesterday I went out with Tyler and his girlfriend and his friend and this waiter was hitting on me I guess and I swear Tyler was gonna beat up this poor kid up and I just don't feel like getting the attention today, I guess." I had told her.

"Tyler got mad at the waiter?" Jesse asked

"Yeah, like I mean I guess he was just being a big brother." I said

"Thats weird. I would probably do the same thing too." He said
I just smiled at him.

The rest of lunch I kind of just stayed silent. I didn't have much to say. And the rest of the people that I was joined with had plenty to say.

Then Jesse got a message.

"Damn, I am sorry. I seriously have to go. Amber can take you home. Bye Azalea." He said and kissed me on my forehead. Sort of like apologizing again.

Then he was gone, and I was stuck with these girls. GREAT!!

I was kind of just sitting there looking at the wall hoping that maybe these girls would just forget about me and maybe just leave me here. Like I could probably walk to Tyler's without getting lost, probably..

"I didn't wanna say anything when Jesse was here but that guy over there with that book as been just looking at you." Molly said

I turned around and looked at the direction that Jesse's friend was pointing.

It was Dylan.

I knew him.

But this twat nuggets didn't have to know that.

"Im gonna go over there and say hi." It was an escape to get away from those awful girls.

And I did just that.

"Hi?" He said once I sat across from him.

"Jesse's friends are so fucking stupid. Like I am so lucky that you are in the same place as me."

"They don't know that you know me do they?" He asked

"Unless Amber has met you."

"Jesse and her haven't been dating that long so that's a no. Maybe once, I don't even know. I have slept since then."

Then they started walking my way.

"Hey, so we have got to go. Do you think that your friend could take you home, or to your brothers house its just like right up the road?" Amber said

"Yeah, I can take her no problem."

"Well bye Azzie."

"I wasn't aware that you two were such besties." Dylan said

"Yeah, we aren't."

"Well I am glad I ran into you. Do you maybe wanna hang out?'' He asked

He seemed a bit nervous which I found the cutest.

OMG! Azalea, what are you saying. You are like 16 and he is like 22. Not cool. Illegal in so many ways.

"Yeah sure. You can't be to much danger if you are my brothers best friend."

"Yeah I guess."

NOTE

Sorry about this length, but next chapter is gonna be in Dylan's POV. So that shall be fun. ;)