Aliya-how many are old abhigaya , she is very intelligent.
Pragya- 2months later she turned to 6...
Abhigaya- mumma, abhigaya finished her food.
Pragya- finished...
Abhigaya- hmm, Maa & kady di when you both finished..
Pragya- mine also finished..
Kady- Duggu I m also done with in 2 minutes.. But why you asked..
Abhigaya- coz, Abhigaya signal to Pragya for come near.
Pragya go near and asked- Say what's the matter..
Abhigaya- Maa can we leave plzz, I wanted to watch that movie..
Pragya- Ok, after kady di done, ok..
Aliya- What's going on..
Abhi- I listen everything..
Abhigaya- Bad manners, you don't have any manners, that day also you disturbed me..
Pragya- Abhigaya, say sorry to him.
Abhigaya unwilling- sorry.
Pragya called waiter for her bill.
Abhi- I'll be pay….
Pragya- Sorry, but I know about my limitations, and I m not taking any favour from strangers.. thanks purab, for sharing your table with us, and she gave him smile..

PAST:

Pragya told her parents that she went for a camp for 3days & her full gang with her. All are reached shimla, all are doing full of masti, all are sharing there rooms with friends or there love once. Suresh & Purab sharing same room, Aliya & Bulbul same, Tanu wanted share room with Pragya but she said that she wanted share room with Abhi, one time Abhi disagree, Pragya gave him hittler look, then Abhi agree to share room with Pragya.

In room.

Pragya-Why you always disagree with my all decisions.
Abhi- You always talking like nonsense thing's..
Pragya- i wanted spend time with you.
Abhi came near her hugged from back- If I do anything with you.. ya anything happens between us.. then..
Pragya turned herself & looking his eyes-  So what..
Abhi- You don't have any problem..
Pragya encircled his neck- no..
Abhi- Why you take everything so easily..
Pragya- I m not take everything easily, I'm serious, if we anything happen between us then what's wrong in it, you are would be my husband, and this Diwali we will both get married
Abhi- you are impossible.
Pragya- i know that n she soft kissed on his lips.

At guest room corridor, Pragya is seating bench listening music, all are going for outing shimla, Tanu come & seat beside Pragya.
Tanu- hi Pragya.
Pragya stop her music- hello Tanu, why you not going for outing..
Tanu- no actually I came here 2nd time.. that's why.
Pragya- Ohh, anything happens, you want talked
Tanu- Why you are not going for outing..
Pragya- ahhhh, my leg’s mussels pull, that's why I can't went for outing..
Tanu- very bad, accha listen I wanted to tell you one thing..
Pragya- what!
Tanu- I m direct on drama in our college..
Pragya- what's the topic.
Tanu- its revenge story & I m already think about cast..
Pragya- who?
Tanu- suresh, you & Abhi and i m director.
Pragya- What's my role
Tanu- I will tell about your role later, first I give you some dialogues, you gave your best for that..
Pragya- You will change the names na..
Tanu- I didn't think on that, coz when I was write, that time I took of you 3 face Infront of me and write all script..
Pragya- ok, give me the script.
Tanu give her script & Said- You read all Pragya’s dialogues with expression, I will shoot all these from distance, OK..
Pragya- oh-ho professional.
Tanu- yeah little bit, i will show my hand then you stop ok.
Pragya- ok and she thumb up, and stared her dialogues.
Pragya- 1) Yeah it's going so much long but, I m enjoying all the way..
2) but i am all yours, and about, Abhi I m doing only drama with him he is emotionally full...
3) shut up yaar, don't say thanks..

and Tanu show her hand to stop.
Pragya- I m playing villain role in these..
Tanu- no.
Pragya- then..
Tanu- The story end is everybody will dead..
Pragya- strange.
Tanu- It's a Revenge story, that revenge end of their life..
Pragya- ohh.
Tanu- Moral of story that revenge is not solution, it's only that our life will always spoiled.
Pragya- hmmm nice.
Tanu- One more thing, don't share these to anyone, other wise I have take audition..
Pragya- OK I will be not share to anyone..

PRESENT:

Pragya in corridor balcony sip her coffee, men come and stand beside her.
Men- Where are you, in these 7 years..
Pragya looked at him- who are you to asking me and she wanted went from there, abhi hold her arm tightly.
Pragya- leave my arm Abhi.
Abhi- for you I m stranger then how did you know my name..
Pragya- Because of you, you are stranger for me..
Abhu hold her arm tightly- Pragya i am sorry, I was drunk that day, I m not in my sense..
Pragya eyes filed with tears- you are drunk, ok, I agree, then why don't you trust me that day, you always Spoke that you trust me blindly, then what about that day, that moment..tell me.. speak up men...
Abhi- You leave me..
Pragya- You are the one who compel me to do these..
Abhi go said open his mouth, abhigaya called Pragya.
Abhigaya- mumma, Abhi leave Pragya's arm.
Pragya wiped her tears & asked.
Pragya- You sleeping na princess, why you woke up..
Abhigaya- i want to drink water maa, but I didn't find you, so that's why I came out from room..
Pragya- why don't you woke up kady di, came and she go towards abhigaya & pickup her in arm.
Abhigaya saw tears in Pragya's eyes but she didn't asked she encircled her hand to Pragya's neck & Pragya huged her, Abhigaya took her chain on Pragya's shoulder &
give anger look at Abhi.

Thanks for reading….

Thanks for comments & votes too 😊😊😊