Jimin tried to fight away the blush crawling up on his cheeks. "Yeah, yeah. You're having a good time hiding it though. And Bisexual is still gay."

The youngest turned his head to Namjoon. "And I didn't know you were gay too hyung."

"It's because you never asked, stupid." The latter rolled his eyes. "I was just like Yoongi. Once straight but then a boy changed me... The only thing different is Yoongi's brace enough to speak his feelings to you while I'm not. I wish he knew I like him..."

"Who is this boy? I'm intrigued!" Jimin asked completely oblivious to the answer. It's obvious that his manager liked his brother but Namjoon doesn't want Jimin to know either.

"Why are we even on this topic?" Namjoon scrunched up his face in cringe.

Yoongi answered simply, "It's because Jimin is gay but he keeps on denying it."

"Aish for the love of God! I am not gay for the last freaking time!"

"Action speaks louder than words babe." Yoongi wrapped an arm around the younger's shoulder.

Jimin glared at him and pushed the older's arm away. "Babe me one more time and I'll chop your dick off." He threatened in the cutest way possible.

'Cute', Yoongi thought with a small smirk.

"I'll be on my way then and please next time, don't do it in front of me. Thanks." The young manager said and waved goodbye.

"There will be no next time!/Sure!" The two boys said at the same time.

***

"Hey Jimin, you okay?"

"OKAY?! Y-yeah, I'm perfectly fine hyung."

"You sure? Cause you're kinda like crushing my arm right now."

Jimin noticed and quickly loosened his grip. He gulped slightly when he peeked through the curtains behind the stage. "Alright I'm not fine. In fact, I wanna go home now!"

"You'll be fine Jimin." Yoongi chuckled holding Jimin's trembling hand.

"I-I can't hyung!" The younger male looked like he was about to cry.

Yoongi grabbed his shoulders intently looking at his eyes. "Jimin listen to me. Whatever happens out there, I'll be always right here okay?"

Jimin nodded his head slowly. Yoongi held his face softly and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry Jimin, I got you."

"H-hyung... why are you so nice to me? Like all the time? Your always there when I need you and you help me with almost everything. Why Yoongi hyung?"

He smiled and patted Jimin's head, "Beacause I like you Jimin. I'll do anything for you."

Jimin's heart stopped for a second. He can't take his gaze out of the handsome male in front of him. I mean, y'all gotta admit, Yoongi is hot as fuck! Even a straight guy could fall for him, not that Jimin was one of them. He was just— attracted.

'What the actual crap! Why is my heart pounding?! Do I like Yoongi? Am I gay?!' Jimin's eyes went wide and shook his head. 'No it can't be! I'm not gay! I mean Yoongi is hot and all... but that doesn't mean I'm gay!'

Jimin snapped out of his senses when he felt warm hands on his. He looked at their entwined hands then to the older. "W-wha—"

"It's time."

Jimin swallowed the lump on his throat as he heard the announcer at the other side speak. "And now, we will witness the two main actors of the newly released movie, Love game, Mr. Min Yoongi and Ms. Park Jimin!"

Yoongi lead the way with Jimin following behind him, their hands intertwined. The audience clapped along with the paparazzi's flashing cameras. Jimin stopped and squinted his eyes at the sight.

The older gripped on his hands tighter, looking back at the male to give him an assuring smile. Jimin nodded his head as they walked at the readied table in front. However, Jimin smiled when he saw his three friends also there, smiling.

Yoongi and Jimin sat on the middle, a microphone placed on top of the table. The director on the side spoke, "Now all of the casts are here. Let's watch the trailer aired for the first time in public!"

As they played the video, everyone was quiet and mesmerized by the story. Jimin, Yoongi and the others was also proud of their successful work. When the trailer was finished, the lights opened as all of them clapped.

"Now, We are open to answer your questions."

People in front holding small notebooks raised their hands. "Yes?" The director pointed his hand on a certain girl wearing a black blouse.

"This is the first time that the two lead actors have paired right?" The girl asked and the two boys nodded. "And this is also the first time that Ms. Park appeared on TV correct?"

"Yes," Jimin answered quietly. He was nervous and his palms were shaking and sweating. Yoongi noticed this so he caressed the younger's hand with his thumb. Good thing the long table in front of them was shielding their hands from the camera. They both know it will be a big issue when the media saw this small and petty act. But that small act made the latter relax and it helped a lot.

"How do you find your first project interesting? And follow up question, how was working with Mr. Min?"

"Uhh– I guess my first ever movie, 'Love game' was very fun to shoot. Everyone was nice and they treat me well. I was also very comfortable with my character because I'm usually like that." Jimin answered. "Yoongi o-oppa, he's really fun to be with. He teaches me how to act with my lines and he always care for me."

Jimin watched as they all wrote down from their notebook. Then someone asked again, "Excuse me Ms. Park, could you please tell us what would we be expecting in the movie?"

"The movie 'Love game' has this very fluffy yet funny genre that makes you fall in love with it by the time you watch it. Min Holly, is a girl who is very smart and cheerful. She met four notorious boys— V, Taegeuk, J-hope and Suga that made her life different. I can't wait until the movie is out!"

Then one by one they answered all the questions that they asked. Jimin admired how natural his three friends were at answering and of course, Yoongi. He was the only one feeling shy and awkward on the stage.

"This question is for Min Yoongi, if ever you had a chance to make another movie with Ms. Park, would you accept it?"

"Of course! Jiminie is a good kid and she always stays active during shootings. H— she's really easy to teach and she's fun to be with. You know, she's an awesome girl. I would love to work with her again." Yoongi looked at Jimin with a sweet smile. "She's basically my best friend."

"And for the last question is for both Yoongi and Jimin,"

The two males were shocked at the next, "Are you two perhaps dating?"

A/n:
–shouts HELL YEAH!

In case you were wondering, I was the reporter who asked that. Teehee~