"Isang test nalang mamaya, tapos na ang fourth grading! Excited ka na ba sa bakasyon?"

I nodded but pointed out his stomach "Your stomach is bloated these past few days, are you okay?"

He widely smiled "Oo naman! Busog lang talaga ako palagi ano ka ba!"

I know he's not.

"Gusto mo magpa-check up sa tito and tita ko? We own a hospital remember?"

He shook his head and hands in front of me "Wag na Finn! Ikaw talaga! Tinanggihan na nga namin iyong alok ng daddy mo dahil sa kagagawan mo. Okay naman ako!"

I sigh "I don't think so.."

"Ikaw agad ang pagsasabihan ko na may nararamdaman ako kung meron man. Wag ka mag alala."

I just nodded at him and we continue eating. We talked about a lot of things about the exam and more. He is more than enough I know.

***

 I miss Benny.

That is so gay, but I did. I miss my best friend.

We're on vacation now in San Agustin. It's summer time and we don't have class. We are with my mommy's family and relatives. Everyone is picking and eating mangoes freshly harvested in our farm. We're complete and everyone was having fun. 

"Kuya Finn! Look at the sky!" Callie shouted and pointed out the airplane flying with the clouds. It was beautiful. The scenery here is perfect, greens, colors of mangoes hanging on trees, and the lake. 

"Apo.."

I turned my gaze to my lolo who invited me to go near him. He's getting skinnier and skinnier. He's pale, and lost so much weight, yet he never forget to smile. 

"Yes lolo?"

"Do you miss Benny?"

The conversation lights up my soul, he's always the person who ask questions about Benny "You read my mind lolo, he was in my thoughts earlier, thinking it's gonna be good to bring him here."

He smiled and ruffles my hair "I'm so happy to see you grow differently. You know when I was your age, I have so many friends too, but only some few are true to you."

I agree "Indeed lolo."

"Apo, what do you want to be when you grow up?" He asked and pulled me to sat on his lap. I looked at him "I always want to be a doctor." I said, and face him "You know that."

He exhaustively chuckled "I do.. you want to follow you're tito and tita's footsteps."

I nodded "Yeah, that's one. But the very reason on why I wanted to be a doctor is because of kuya Dylan... and you. I wanted to grow up so fast so I could find a cure for you."

My lolo cupped my face "You're such an angel my Finn. You know, I love your name."

"Why?"

"Fin means End in Latin."

My eyebrows furrowed "I didn't know that. What is likable in it? You like endings?"