I pulled my pocket knife from my coat and flipped open the blade. Closing my eyes, I looked inward past my connection with Avery to where my talent now pooled in the center of a web-like pattern. I took a drop of my power, and tossed it at the web, sending vibrations out to each of the four anchor points - one for each of the lost Reinhardts.

"Power calls to power," I mumbled and looked down at my hands. I cut the tip of my ring finger on my left hand. The blood welled up and I let it fall onto the Reinhardt necklace. "Blood to blood."

As the blood seeped into the pendant, the stone brightened, glowing a deep, rusty, red. I felt the power rush through me, out along the web to each of the others. I could only hope that they would follow it home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is the end of Legacy of the Necromancer.  

I want to thank each and every one of you who've read this far

I want to thank each and every one of you who've read this far. Thank you for your comments, your votes, and your patience! Especially with getting this last chapter up.  I'd wanted to get it up by the night of the 8th so it'd be ready to go live yesterday, but my life is absolutely insane. I apologize for the delay.

Good News: I've already started the first draft of the sequel, Will of the Witch. I'll be creating the story with cover and an info chapter in the next week or so. That way if you're interested, you can go ahead and add it to your library and you'll be notified when I start updating it. (Hopefully in the Fall - but don't hold me to that.)  

Bad News: I just bought a new house yesterday. Which means I won't have much time to write or update anything over the next few months as we get moved and settled into our new home. 

Good News: I'll have my very own office again and my youngest will be starting daycare/school! Which means more time to write come August. 

Before I go, I want to take a minute to thank my very, most bestest friends for their love and support, (I know bestest isn't a real word

Before I go, I want to take a minute to thank my very, most bestest friends for their love and support, (I know bestest isn't a real word.) 

Thank you, jaxabbey - your stories always leave me hanging on every word and laughing late into the night. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

RachelHamm, thank you for all your wonderful support. I never  would have imagined myself to be a chicklit reader, but your stories are captivating, romantic, and just as fun to read a second and third time as much as the first!  

PaigeElizabethNguyen, thank you for all the wonderful afternoons chatting about writing over coffee and for letting me beta read your Woven Crown. Your fantasy speaks straight to my heart, and I'm eagerly waiting for your next big project. <3 

And last, but certainly not least, SarraCannon, who is such an inspiration and hero to me, I very much doubt I'd be where I am today without her and our original critique group. 

Now, I'm going to crawl into bed and thoroughly enjoy my 20mins of uninterrupted sleep before the kids start waking up for the night.

Check out my profile about me section for links to all my social media outlets. I mostly frequent Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, as well as Patreon.  <These are the BEST way to stay up to date about my writing progress.