The Bad Guy - Peter Hale

Start from the beginning

Peter grabbed your arm Turing you to face him "Aww why are you being like that sweetheart, I thought we had fun the other week" he tilted his slowly blinking capturing your gaze. You could feel your heart pounding though your chest looking into his ice blue eyes. "I didn't know who you was then Peter" you said raising your eyebrows at him. He chucked "and who am I sweetheart?" he asked softly moving closer to you. You could feel your body shaking at his sudden closeness. "your a monster and a killer, the bad guy! the type of man I don't need in my life" you answered back. Peter looked slightly hurt "oh is that really what YOU think of me or what you believe from others y/n" his face was now inches from yours, your mind clouded before you could speak Peter carried on "because I think the moment you saw me in there your heart stopped for a second, that you thought about me the whole meeting you could feel that spark, fire between us I feel" his arm snaked around the back of you pulling your body flush with his "and I think you want to kiss me now as much I want to kiss you" your stirred blanket at him hypnotized with his eyes and voice, Peter lent forward kissing your lips.

For a few seconds you melted into his lips before pulling back. "I can't do this" you said stepping out of Peter's hold "I can't fall for the bad guy so I don't want to fall for you or do any of this, I want you to go" you told him. He frowned his brows but also gave you a twisted smile "you know I can hear when you lie y/n and your lying to yourself, we both know it, but  the good girl falling for the bad guy is a classic love story and I think it could be us one day if you let it" he whispered then landed in again placing a small kiss on your cheek "but remember yes I've done bad things in my past I could do more in the future but don't judge me on stories told by others your a smart girl sweetheart make up your own mind" with that he took a few steps backwards keeping his eyes on you until he quickly disappeared around the corner.

You turned leaning against the wall having mixed feelings about Peter. Your hand touched the spot on your cheek he'd kissed wishing for the contact again but your head told you Peter wasn't right, he was evil a murder. You saw someone out the corner of your eye, looking you saw Lydia, you knew she seen your inaction with Peter. Groaning you walked to her, "I came out to see if you wanted a ride home what is going on with you and Peter I didn't know you knew each other" she asked looking confused. "I don't, well I do but didn't really know who he was" you say confusing her more. "okay so I met him in a bar over the summer" you started in till Lydia gave you an accusing look "you went to a bar" she asked "yes I used my friends ID and got in then I met this guy now I know it was Peter hale. we got talking he was charming funny and nice really nice" you said still doubting the man you spent the night with was the monster your friends hated or feared. "my friend left me and Peter was walking me home but we ended up going to his hotel room spending one of the most amazing nights together" Lydia ew'ed at the idea of you and Peter together but nodded still trying to understand what you yourself didn't.

"and now?" She asked "is there something still going on" you shrugged "I don't know I do or did like him but I can't I mean he's older for a start, he's evil and well he's not right for me" you said convincing yourself more then her. Lydia dropped you off home, heading straight to your room  all you wanted to do is sleep and forget everything about today finally getting a shower you went to bed restless thinking about Peter.

The next morning you woke looking at your clock seeing you was late. Quickly getting dressed you ran out the door. Walking up the road you hear a car beep pulling up next to in an expensive silver car was Peter. "want a ride sweetheart" he called out of the window. Without stopping you looked at him annoyed "what are you doing here hale" you snarled trying to walk faster but Peter kept driving slow next to you "I'm here to see you and to offer you a lift" his voice was cheery. You was almost about to take his offer when you heard your name being called. Looking in front of you stiles walking out of his house "sorry Peter I have a ride" you say waving at stiles to wait. Waving bye to Peter you walk to stiles when Peter pulls the car over "she has a lift you can go" Peter says to the boy flashing his teeth "see you in school y/n" he said almost terrified before getting in his jeep.