Hangeng oneshot for GalacticVampire

Hannah was wandering in the woods one-day. She likes the peacefulness of the trees and the sound of the birds. Her moment of solace was interrupted by seeing a black wolf with red eyes (Imagine it like this but all black).

 Her moment of solace was interrupted by seeing a black wolf with red eyes (Imagine it like this but all black)

It was just looking at her. Not aggressively. It looked intrigued by her and almost friendly. She walked up to the wolf and pet his head. "Hi Wolfie I'm Hannah," she said. "He's so friendly. Are you someone's pet?" Hannah wondered out loud. The wolf almost looked insulted by her statement. "I guess not... Sorry. Why aren't you eating me right now? You're a nice wolf or something?" Hannah asked as she petted the wolf's back. The wolf seemed happy about that. "Sorry I judged you," Hannah said then crouching down and giving the wolf a hug.

Suddenly it began to rain and thunder was heard. "Oh no... I'm going to be soaked..." Hannah muttered. The wolf head-butted her  lightly to make her follow. Hannah followed the wolf and they got to a house in the forest. (Imagine this but it's pouring)

The wolf used it's paws to open the door and let her in

The wolf used it's paws to open the door and let her in. Once they got in and closed the door, things got a little different. The wolf collapsed, probably from getting a bad fever or something. But before Hannah could even think, the wolf started transforming. It transformed into a human. And not just any old human, it was the former Super Junior member Hangeng! He was dressed in what seemed like normal dress clothes and was coughing a bit.

"Crap... This wasn't supposed to happen," he muttered. "Am I having a fever dream or something? First I'm talking to a wolf in the forest and now Hangeng is the wolf? Why does this seem like a fanfiction I've read on Wattpad?!" Hannah exclaimed. Hangeng shushed her and took her hands in his. "I'm part wolf. This is not a dream... It's why I left super junior to be honest... I couldn't stay human long enough to have a normal-ish life. I hurt a lot of my members... SM covered the whole thing for the media with my contract issues. Please don't tell anyone," Hangeng said nervously. "Okay... Well... I think I should go..." Hannah said nervously. "Please stay until the rain stops. I would like to make you dinner. I won't hurt you I promise," Hangeng pleaded. "...okay," Hannah said shyly. "There's clothes in the wardrobe upstairs in the guest room, on the right... They might fit you okay. So you don't get sick from wet clothes..." Hangeng said nervously "Okay, I'll be back then," Hannah said then going up the nearby stairwell.

Hannah went upstairs and shut the door in the guest room behind her. "What the heck just happened? One of my biases is a wolf man and he wants to make me dinner... I am happy but also scared... What the heck is wrong with me?!" Hannah said to herself. She went in the wardrobe and found towels. She toweled off and put on sweats and a baggy t-shirt from the wardrobe. It looks like they belong to Hangeng but they fit pretty good on Hannah. She toweled her hair dry and combed it with her fingers. She looked outside and the rain wasn't going to stop anytime soon. "Well he said he wouldn't hurt me... I should be okay right?" Hannah said then going downstairs. She suddenly realized how hungry she was. The food smelled amazing downstairs. It was Chinese food galore. "Hi... Hope your hungry," Hangeng said nervously. Hannah smiled at him and that seemed to ease the shyness. The two sat down across from one another and began eating.

The two slowly got more comfortable and began talking a little. Hangeng began to explain about his wolf condition. He said during the day he's a wolf and he's a human at night. Factors like fatigue and weather can mess his body up. Today he turned human faster because the rain made it get darker earlier. "So... Why did you come up to me exactly?" Hannah asked. "I don't really know... A pretty girl that wasn't scared of me... I felt happy. You're more scared of me as a man than a wolf it seems," Hangeng stated. "I like wolves I think they're interesting. I used to read a lot of books and stories about wolves and other stuff like that. I guess I'm a human who doesn't really like humans..." Hannah explained. "Plus my dad assaulted me... That didn't help..." Hannah added. Hangeng looked sincerely sad for her. "So you like me less now?" Hangeng asked. "No not at all... I feel safe if that makes sense," Hannah said. Hangeng smiled at her.

"It looks like it's going to rain all night... You should stay here, with me... It's not safe out there yet," Hangeng said. "Okay," Hannah said somewhat happy. "Would you like to take a bath and get ready for bed? Hangeng asked. "Um yes that sounds nice," Hannah said. Hangeng got her towels and things for a nice soothing bath (soap, shampoo and conditioner, rose petals, soothing bath soak, champagne etc...) He set up the bath and left the room. Hannah got into the bath, cleaned up and relaxed for a while. Once she felt relaxed, she got out and redressed. She walked out, wondering where Hangeng went. He was sitting on his bed in his room, looking suave, reading a book, shirtless. "Do you feel better?" Hangeng asked. "I do actually, thank you," Hannah said.

"You interest me Hannah... you know that?" Hangeng said as he got up from his bed. "Oh um... Happy to oblige?" Hannah said oddly. "He says my name in such a hot way omigod..." Hannah thought to herself. Hangeng walked up to her. "He's gorgeous omigod," Hannah thought. "You know there's a legend that a maiden comes along and finds a wolf man like myself... They fall in love and the wolf curse is broken. Could that be us" Hangeng asked. "Umm I have no idea..." Hannah said softly. "Could anyone even love me..." Hangeng muttered. "Of course silly. Anything's possible," Hannah said kindly. "Can we be possible?" Hangeng asked softly to her. "I think so," Hannah said softly and happy. Hangeng gave Hannah a soft kiss her forehead, nose then lips. She seemed to like that so Hangeng kissed her on the lips passionately, Hannah responding with much fervor. The two parted after sometime, panting slightly. Hannah had tears streaming down her cheeks. "Did I do something wrong?" Hangeng asked. "No... I'm just happy. I was sure I'd never be comfortable around any man after what dad did... I'm so happy Geng," Hannah said with a wavering voice. Hangeng smiled and gave her kisses all over her face and neck.

The two laid down in the bed. "Will you be mine? Hangeng asked, laying next to Hannah with hands intertwined. "Yes Geng. Whatever happens," Hannah said cheerily. The two cuddled together and went to sleep. The two woke up in each other's embrace. Hangeng was still human when Hannah woke up. Hannah smiled and kissed his cheek and lips until he woke up. Hangeng was so happy because he woke up human, which hasn't happened since he was a kid. "You broke the curse Hannah. Thank you," Hangeng said softly. "You're the only human I like... Remember that," Hannah said then giggled. "I'm still your Wolf in the bedroom" Hangeng said mischeviously. "Hehe oh my... I don't know what to say," Hannah said shyly. "Don't say anything," Hangeng said then kissing his lover hungrily on the lips.

The end! Hope ya liked it @galacticvampire