The warriors then walk toward Aiden and grab him the same way they've done to the other wolves before they move towards Scott. He bears his teeth and his red eyes but, when the first rays of the rising sun strike them, they disappear into black smoke.

"Change of plans. Go home." Derek turns to Andy. "The rest of you need to get out."

Nodding, Andy starts making her way out confusing the hell out of Scott even more.

"Who's that?" He asked Derek leaving Kira to stand alone while the others took off.

"Go Home Scott."

"Who is she?"

"Can't you see she's a werewolf?"

"But who is she? I need to know her name?"

"Her name is Andrea and she will have nothing to do with what goes on here." Derek threatened before forcing them all out of his loft.

" Derek threatened before forcing them all out of his loft

AKrasikeva: Apparently hours ago, it was Halloween.👻
11-1-11

ScottMcCaw: it's Halloween

ScottMcCaw: it's Halloween. Did I mention I saw the most beautiful creature tonight?
11-1-11

AArgent: who? Is she pretty?

LidDiaMar : are you talking about Andy?

ScottMcCaw: Derek said her name is Andrea

LidDiaMar: that's Andy. She hates being called Andrea. Allison, She arrived with Derek

AArgent: shes pretty hot. You go Scott!

ScottMcCaw: I don't even know who she is.

LidDiaMar: Scott, she went to school with us in elementary. She's Paige's little sister. I follow her.

StilesOne: Paige? As in Derek?

LidDiaMar: sadly, yes.

ScottMcCaw: makes sense.

StilesOne: what does?

ScottMcCaw: Derek told me she will have nothing to With whatever goes on here. I think he wants her out of this. As in he's trying to keep her safe, for Paige.

StilesOne: since when do you do what Derek tells you?

AArgent: yeah, since when?

ScottMcCaw: I don't want to put her in danger. She looks pure and innocent.

ScottMcCaw followed AKrasikeva

AKrasikeva followed ScottMcCaw