Chapter 4

Claire's P.O.V.

Ugh! I can't stand the sound of this stupid alarm!! I roll over to get my phone and turn off my alarm. I checked the percentage of my phone to see that it was on 5%. Shit, I forgot to plug it in last night.

I was so caught up on watching 'Supernatural' that I didn't even realize that I fell asleep. I turn back over and try to go back to sleep to finish my awesome dream, where Dave Franco was spotting me while I was doing my advanced dismounts. I snuggle up in my quilt that my Memaw had made me before I had left for college when all of the sudden I'm fully awake to the sound of Elena pounding on my door.

"Get your ass up! We're going to be late to school!"

I stare up at my ceiling and look at my light shade of pink ceiling and slowly but surely get out of my bed, I walk into my bathroom to go and take a quick shower. Once I get out, I put my hair in a messy bun since I never brush my hair, put on light make up and get dressed. I look at myself in the mirror to admire how much more humanely I look in just 30 minutes. I look at my outfit and nod my head in satisfaction and walk out of my room and head over to Emma's room.

When I walk in I see her frantically running around her room with only a sports bra on and Nike shorts. She stops when she seeing me at her door.

"Claire thank God you're here. Do I look ok?!"

Nodding my head yes, I look at her outfit that she had on, an orange or red shirt under white rustic looking overall shorts with a black hat on. Sitting down on her vanity, she brushed out her hair and put on light makeup on.

We both walk out of her room and head down stairs to see a note and two coffee's sitting on the counter. I pick up the note and read it out loud.

Hey, munchkins. Y'all took too long and I had to get to my lab so I already left. I'm so sorry that I couldn't take you to school today, but Emma you have a car so use it :) school starts in about 30 minutes by the time you read this so get both of your butts outside and head to school. Bye, I love y'all. See ya'll at dinner! XOXOX

- Love Elena

I laugh at the note and we quickly grab our coffee's and head out to Emma's Mini Coop. Once both of us are in the car, I plug in my phone and turns on One Direction. We back out of the drive way and jam out to 1D all the way to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrive at school we both get out of the car and start walking to our first class. As we're walking I start to look at my schedule to find my first class, which is Chemistry Lecture, when I made it to my building I say goodbye to Emma and head up the stairs to the building.

Once I got inside I found a seat, I got out my spiral, planner, pens, and pencils; and started getting ready for class. Moments later my professor walks in looking a little too happy to be here.

"Welcome class! I'm so glad you all are all here! Pull out the notes that should have been on the blackboard and we will start as soon as I pull up my power point. You all have homework on the website that will be due on Friday by midnight."

4 Hours Later

One more class to go and I'll be done with my first day of college!! Ugh, finally I can't look at another screen for the day. I slowly walk up the stairs to my last building for my Monday, Wednesday, and Friday classes.

When I walk into my classroom, which just so happens to be Professional Communication. I look around to see if there's anyone that I might know, that I saw from my other classes, I look around to see Emma sitting at a rectangle table by herself.