My Boobear

Sorry for falling off the face of the earth, hope you enjoy this Larry ageplay :P

Waking up to Louis' face buried into his shoulder and his fists balled up in his shirt was always just as much of a comfort to him as it was to Louis. He gently rolled onto his back, pulling the boy to lay on top of him, pressing soft kisses to his face.
"Lou Lou, time to wake up" he said in his raspy morning voice, rubbing his hand up and down his back soothingly

The sleepy boy slowly opened his eyes and stared at Harry, blinking a few times to focus. "Da m'tired still" he mumbled, his usual sass already apparent.

Harry chuckled and sat up, Louis' body curling up in his arms "but if i let you sleep now, then you won't take your nap on time and go to bed on time, which will just leave my little boy grumpy and fussy" he stated, combing his hand through his hair.

"Fine" louis sighed and rubbed at his eyes

After letting Louis adjust, Harry carried him into the baby blue nursery that was mostly unused at nights. He laid him down on the changing table, handing him his dummy to relax him during the change. Harry had their routine down to a science, everything done purposely to keep Louis happy and calm.
Like every morning, he changed the still boy out of his sodden nappy into a fresh one, wiping and powdering him and then snapping his onesie back down over his crotch.

"And what does my boobear want for breakfast?" Harry asked as he carried the boy downstairs, his long legs dangling, too early for him to bounce around and drive his "daddy" nuts.

"Ice cream" he giggled softly, his breath tickling Harry's ear
"You wish" harry replied, patting his bum