Nialler<3

Niall stretched out on the couch from his afternoon nap and pulled his dummy out of his mouth to yawn. In his headspace, Niall was able to forget about his homesickness, and the other boys didn't mind picking up the role of daddy together.

"Daddyyyy" Niall whined

A minute later, the sound of feet could be heard coming to the living room.

"Hey bubba, have a nice nap?"- Louis asked as he picked up his baby from the couch.

"Uhuhh" Niall murmured around his green dummy

It was a month today that the group decided to take up age play with Niall at home, before then they only took it up on the tour bus for Niall since he would be so overwhelmed traveling. He was much happier with the comfort of his daddies and he could forget about his homesickness.

Louis carried Niall into the secluded backyard where the boys were all laying on lounge chairs enjoying the nice weather. Louis had heard Niall wale up since they had speakers installed throughout the house to make sure Niall was attended to at all times. In his headspace, Niall was too helpless to be left alone while awake.

"Hey Nialler, want to play with your trucks?" Zayn asked

Niall squirmed in Louis' arms when he heard trucks and when he got down he scrambled across the carpeted concrete to Zayn. Zayn picked him up and plopped him down in his outdoor playpen. Niall zoned out all the way while playing with him trucks, not aware of his surroundings anymore until he was grabbed around the waist and sat on a lap. His forgotten dummy was plopped back in his mouth and he cuddled into Liam as he unbuttoned his onesie to check his nappy. The boys new that the only time Niall let go was when he was preoccupied with his toys, which is why playtime was after breakfast and nap time to try and keep him on a healthy schedule. Niall could feel now that he was damp, but did not have much time to question it since he was praised as he was carried inside for a change by Liam.

Niall fell fast asleep that night cuddled up on Daddy Hazza after his warm bottle. He was later carried into his room and gently laid in his crib with a fuzzy blanket on top of his figure, which was now clothed in monkey footsies. All the boys kissed their babies head goodnight before quietly exiting.