My BooBear part 2

Louis was sitting in his playpen watching tv as Harry cleaned up the house. Breakfast had consisted of yogurt and fruit, which left Louis a complete mess in his highchair. Before he was brought to the playpen he was stripped off his dirty onesie and was now only sat in his nappy with a bottle of warm milk. Peps Pig was on, one of his favorites. He laid on his beanbag chair calmly for most of the morning.

Harry got wash done and finished prepping lunch before checking on his baby. Louis was often calm until lunch time and he knew no more work would get done throughout the day. "Loubear" he hummed softly and opened the playpen door to walk into the colorful fencing.
Louis looked up and smiled "daddy lunch?" He asked sitting up, hair sticking up
Harry nodded and scooped him up "how does grilled cheese and crisps sound?"
"Yummy!" Louis squeaked, bouncing on his hip

Harry chuckled and got a bib on him before strapping him into his chair
He let Louis feed himself today as he ate his own grilled cheese.

Louis finished and started wriggling around
"Someone's a little jumpin bean" Harry smiled "let's get you dressed and go play out back"

Louis raced out the back door, his legs waddling slightly. He had on a footie jersey and shorts on top of his nappy. He immediately ran for the football and goofed around. Harry played a bit with him before watering the flowers. Louis played for a few hours before he looked physically exhausted.

Harry easily got him inside for some juice and a nap, laying him in his cot in just his diaper so he would be cool. He smiled down at the sleeping boy, "sleep tight baby, love you Boobear" he said before quietly tiptoeing out. His little boy would be up and ready to play again in a few hours, and Harry was more than happy to play with him, because just being with Louis made him happy.