Baby me part 2

Louis had been watching the seen unfold in front of him. Niall was never like this...

"Hey Ni, come with me real quick yea?" Louis said softly as he stood and took the popcorn bowl gently, handing it to Liam

Niall frowned and crossed his arms, stumbling to his feet. Louis noticed Niall was a bit off balance and held his hand as he walked him to Niall's bathroom. He was surprised to see that there were water puddles in front of the sink and even a bit of urine by the toilet. He quickly sprayed air freshener and flushed the toilet when he noticed it was left unflushed.

"What happened Niall?" he asked calmly, grabbing cleaning supplies for the floor

The boy looked down at his feet and shrugged.

"You feeling a bit under the weather?" Louis questioned, trying to figure it out on his own

Once again, Niall just shrugged

Louis got the mess cleaned up and then washed Niall's buttery hands and face off. Niall loved the moment. This was the first time that someone was caring for him a bit more than usual. Usually he would wash up by himself, but here he was letting Louis wipe his mouth. It may have been something small, but it meant so much to Niall.

Louis noticed how the boy's eyes brightened and his shoulders relaxed as he dried off his hands. He hugged the boy close to his chest, combing his fingers through his hair.

"you can tell me, and any of your daddies anything, you know that right?" he whispered in his ear

Niall nodded, wrapping his arms around his waist. He didn't want to let go...

Louis walked him back out to where the boys were all still watching tv and sat down, pulling Niall onto his lap. Niall cuddled into his chest, shutting his eyes. It felt so right to be in Louis' arms. It looked like the boy had fallen asleep, all the boys staring in awe.

"Think he is just feeling a bit sick.." Louis whispered and rubbed his cheek

"would explain why he didn't eat much.." Liam spoke up

"he will be our bubbly Nialler again soon." Zayn added

Niall couldn't take it any longer, he opened his eyes and sat up, tears already streaming down his face quickly.

"No! I not icky! I don wanna be big boy!" he sobbed "I wanna be a baby" he added in a whisper

"ohhh" Louis said nodding, " well that also would explain everything huh love?" Louis cooed, trying to calm the distraught boy and started bouncing him

Niall nodded, sniffling "don wike doin eveyfing by sewf..."

"Ni, we would do anything for you, now how about we order some stuff to get this house more baby friendly hm?" Zayn said getting up

And that was the first time in awhile that Niall genuinely smiled. His daddies weren't mad, they loved him no matter what.

Thanks for reading everyone! hopefully everything will get resolved with the writer who stole my work.. I will continue writing, just updates will be slow because I am extremely busy. Once again, thank you!