We Can Help You

Liam had not been acting right the past month. He was always tired and hardly showed any emotion. He also started blanking out a lot and the boys were concerned. Louis thought of a way to get him to forget about the pressures they dealt with.

That morning when Liam came out of the bathroom he noticed that it was very quiet and he walked down to the kitchen to see what everyone was up to.
All of the boys were sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of tea and there was a fresh cup at Liam's place.
"Morning Li, sleep well?" Zayn asked
"O yea! Slept great!" He replied sarcastically
The boys sighed and Louis cleared his throat "um come sit down before your tea gets cold"
Liam sits down and stares at the cup, not paying attention to the conversation until Louis calls his name.
"Huh what?" Liam asks looking up quickly
"I said this cant go on Liam, you aren't happy and it's unhealthy"
Liam just nodded, knowing there was no way to hide his issues any longer.
"Do you trust us Li?" Niall asked quietly
"Y-yea" he said rubbing his eyes
"We are gonna help you, gonna take care of you okay?" Louis continues
"How? What do you mean?" He asks
Louis bites his lip "you can be like.. Our baby, now dont freak out let me explain, we can take care of you and you can forget about the fame and be able to relax that way. "
Liam is silent for a long moment before he makes eye contact with louis.
"I'm willing, to give it a try.." He says

After their cup of tea, the boys get to work. They already bought different things for when they finally did this with Liam so all they had to do was set up the high chair and crib and get Liam changed. They put him in a pull up at first so he wouldnt be too embarrassed and left him in sweats of his own so it didnt seem like a big deal.

After a week of age play, Liam was already visibly happier. He didnt have dark rings under his eyes from lack of sleep and he was finally smiling again. The boys loved their little Liam, even if he was still getting used to being babied and wasn't fully into his headspace yet. They knew over time that he would ease into it at his own pace and they were willing to wait.