Letter 5

Please tell me. Or message me. I do want your number too. Please trust me. Please. Or let's meet up. Anything. Just tell me what's up. I need and want you to tell me what's up. I hate seeing you all bruised up. Please? ~ C.S.

Xu Minghao walked up to Seokmin and I during Maths. It was our free time. He seemed very shy and timid. I could also see his hands shaking. 

"H-Hello," He did a little bow.

"Hello," Seokmin and I smiled at him.

"S-so..." He looked up at the door, "I was wondering.. Since I don't have friends our age, would it be fine if i hang out with you guys during lunch?"

"We don't really eat, but sure," I smiled at him.

"So where do you guys eat lunch?" He asked.

"Rooftop," Seokmin replied.

"Uh, I don't know.. I don't like heights," He gulped.

"It's okay!" I smiled at him.

"Okay.." We smiled at each other.

...

I don't know. I can't trust anyone right now. Not after what happened. I guess I'll give you my number though. xxx-xxx-xxx  And I'll message soon enough.. Just please wait? Please? ~ L.C

I slipped the note into his locker before going to find Minghao and Seokmin at the roof waiting for me.

"So you are Chinese?" Seokmin asked them.

"Yep! I was suppose to just study abroad for a year, but my parents don't want me home every day," Minghao laughed.

"Is Jun your friend?" I asked. I did see them together a lot. Jun was always by Minghao's side.

"Uh... We are uh.. Actually dating.." He whispered.

"What!?" Seokmin looked surprised.

"Yeah, ever since two years ago. We met at his family's banquet," Minghao blushed.

"Aw... You live such a beautiful life," He blushed even more when I said that.

"Minghao?" All three of us looked back and saw Jun, Seungcheol, Jisoo, and this other tall male.

"Yeah?" Minghao replied.

"You forgot your lunch," Jun walked over to Minghao.

"Oh, sorry," Minghao thanked Jun.

I looked at Seokmin and he looked back at me. Seokmin was trying not to laugh, and I was silently giggling.

I looked over to where the other three were. Seungcheol was holding a paper and Jisoo was reading it. The other guy was laughing.

"Bye!" Jun soon left with the others.

After they left, Seokmin and I bursted out laughing.

"What?!" Minghao whined.

"Y-your face," Seokmin pointed at Minghao's face.

"What happened?" Minghao looked like he was going to cry.

"You were very red," I calmed him down.

"What?! Nobody really knows about our relationship," he whimpered.

"Its okay. Anyways, it's not like we can tell anyone. We have no friends," Seokmin looked at his hands.
...

All four of us walked home together. Jun and Minghao were talking in Chinese and Seokmin and I walked behind them taking a few pictures and making edits.

"I like this one the best," I pointed to my screen.

"Aw.. This couple is the best," Seokmin cooed.

"Can I send this to our group chat?" We created a group chat between us three only.

"No.. He would kill us," Seokmin giggled.

"Hey Chan, Seokmin," we turned around to see Seungcheol and Jisoo walking behind us.

"O-oh, h-hey," I waved a little at him.

"So, when are you going to message me?" He asked.

"You haven't messages him yet?! And you promised me when you showed me the letter!" Seokmin glared at me.

"I-I was busy," I walked forward.

"Lee Chan! You little fat dinosaur!" Seokmkn yelled after me

"When are you going to message him?" I bumped into Minghao's back.

"Never," I mumbled.

"Liar! Ouu look at who's lyyiing! I bet he was going to earlier but he was too scared!" Seokmin poked my side. And I had a bruise there.

"Ow! You little butt! That hurts!" I glared at him.

"Sorry," he smiled sadly.

"When are you-" Seungcheol followed us.

"Here, I'll do it no to make you happy," I pulled out my phone and messaged him.

Ding

He took out his phone and smiled, "Thank you!"

"Can yo-" He pressed his lips against mines. I stood there shocked. He pulled away.

"Well, Jisoo and I gotta go, bye!" Seungcheol pulled Jisoo away.

"D-Did h-he..." I put my fingers to my lips.

"Awww!! My baby cousin is growing up!" Seokmin danced around me. He triggered me.

"Aish! You little fagget! At least I didn't get rejected like you!" And I hurt his feelings. He looked down at his feet before walking away.

"Who does he like?" Jun asked.

"Jisoo. Hong Jisoo." I whispered before following Seokmin.

"Ou.. Plot twist. Jisoo likes him back," Minghao said.

"What?!" Seokmin and I looked back at the couple.

"Oh! This is where we leave. Bye! See you tomorrow!" They left us shocked.

"Fuck," Seokmin muttered.
...
A/n

Well Chan got kissed by his bad. Seokmin knows who likes him. And JunHao happens more often!!

T-T