Letter 4

I am sorry I didn't get back to you. Anyways, sorry for ruining your night for you. I heard you crying when I walked by your house. ~ C.S.

I put his note inside my backpack and my other books. It's not usual for him to give me the note early in the morning. I usually do, then I receive at the end of the day.

I signed. Yesterday wasn't the best day. When Seokmin and I got home, Dad and Mom were drunk and it wasn't the best. I had to cover up my bruise with makeup and clothing. It wasn't really the best. Some of my bruises on my arms are really showing, but some aren't.

"Chan! Come on! We are going to be late," Seokmin dragged me to class.

"Okay," I rolled my eyes at him and followed him closely behind.

...

[Seungcheol POV]

If only you knew what really happened. It wasn't you. ~ L.C.

I reread his note for the tenth time. It was lunch, and everyone was gather around our table.

"Seuncheolie! What you reading?!" Mingyu asked looking over my shoulder.

"Nothing," I folded the note nicely and placed it in my bag.

"He's been reading those note that Woozi's younger brother is writing to him," Wonwoo smirked at me.

"What?! You are talking to him?!" Woozi looked at me. He's been down ever since yesterday. Hoshi has been making sure that Woozi got his space.

"Y-yeah. Since a few days ago. Joshua and I encounter them when Jeonghan and his gang was there with them," I rolled my eyes.

"I saw him have a few bruises this morning during first period," Minghao, who never speaks, spoke up.

"Where!?" Woozi attention went to Minghao's right away.

"Here, here, here, and here," Minhao pointed out on his arm, "They seem worst than a few days ago though. But Seokmin's seems better than Chan's."

"Minghao, can you become friends with  Chan and Seokmin?" I asked.

"I-I tried... But failed.." He looked down, and Jun, his boyfriends, patted his head for reassure.

"Please try again?" Woozi pleaded. Its not like an everyday tying Woozi does.

"Okay," Minghao smiled.

....
A

There goes China Line!!! Aww... Gotta do a special chapter for them. With Jun's birthday and all.

The8 of Jun was two days ago. And where did this special chapter go?! T.T I hate myself. I'm sorry.

Please Follow Like and Vote!