Letter 2

Maybe getting to know you is the first step ~ L.C.

I had to leave school early today with Seokmin. Today was my aunt, Seokmin's mother's, funeral.

I didn't get to say anything to Seungcheol but I had given him today's letter.

...

When I got back from the funeral, my locker had a piece of paper and small daisy.

Let's exchange numbers then? Here's mine - xxx xxx xxxx ~ C.S.
P.s. I missed you yesterday. T.T.

I laughed at his note and put the flower and not inside my book. I walked to class and saw Jisoo and Seokmin talking. They were all happy and all until Jisoo said something to Seokmin, and made him have tears in his eyes. He waited for Jisoo to leave before he cried. I walked up to him, and hugged him.

"Minnie, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Jisoo's.. Dating.. Jeonghan..." Seokmin silently hiccupped.

"Aw... Seokmin.." I let him cry in my shoulder.

When the teacher came in, I asked if I could take Seokmin to the bathroom because he wasn't feeling well.

We sat in the last stall on our butts. Seokmin was crying and crying and he didn't stop.

After a while of sitting in silence, we heard the door to the bathroom open.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" It was Jisoo. Just by his voice.

"Y-yeah?" I called out.

"Oh! Dino, are you okay?" His voice seemed to be getting closer to the stall.

"Uh... Yeah I'm just here with a friend. So don't worry," I was worried that Seokmin wouldn't want Jisoo worrying about him.

"Oh, okay. Is your friend going to be okay? His cries can be heard outside," he was outside the stall now.

"Y-Yeah, don't worry. We'll be coming out soon!" I needed him gone for the time being. I got up from the floor and walked to the door, "And my friend needs time alone."

"Oh. Okay. But the way, have you seen Seokmin since earlier. He seemed kinda upset when he told me I should go. I wanted to talk to him, but he isn't picking up my texts like he said he would," Jisoo sighed.

"Oh, he went home for now. Uh, something urge happened," I was losing my patients.

"Oh okay, well I am going to be going now! See ya!" I waited for the door to shut before I went back to Seokmin.

"Minnie? Let's get back to class. Come on," I helped him up and cleaned his face before heading back to class.

"Thanks Channie, I don't know what I would've done if you weren't there," he hugged me.