Feeling Energy

Feeling Energy

Ok now here is the moment you have been waiting for, feeling your energy! I want you to relax yourselves and breath in and out slowly. take deep breaths in the nose and out the mouth, this will calm you. Breathing directs your energy and i want you to know this. Lets do a quick exercise:

I want you to put both you palms facing each other, put them half an inch away from each other. You will start to feel heat and a slight magnetic pressure. Now i want you to take a deep breath in through the nose. You will notice that your hands are coming closer together and that is because when you inhale you are taking in energy. Now i want you to exhale and you will notice that your hands will go further apart and that is because when you exhale you are pushing or releasing energy. Breathing is very important. That's the first step of feeling your energy.

Feeling Energy #2

For this exercise, I want you to use your index finger of you non--dominant hand and your palm of you dominant hand. stretch your dominant palm out and use your index finger to make a circular motion about a quater of an inch away from your palm. While you are doing this you will notice the magnetic feeling you get and you should feel the circular motion on you palm even though you are not touching it. If you did, you just felt your energy GOOD JOB!