20.

Anika immediately runs in to the kitchen...& prepared lemonade for Om...& she enters in the room...Om wakes up after 2 hours...

A:r u alright???

Om:mind ur own business..

A:why you're talking like this???

Om:so what u was expecting???

She becomes numb...

Om:look...m not interested in a characterless girl like u...don't make a mistake to think that u r my wife...

A:but Om...m sorry Om...tumhe pta h na meri condition kesi thi ...I haven't done anything intentionally....m sorry...

Om:ab sorry kahne se kya fyda????
Where's your so called love and purity when you were lying on the bed with him... Making...

A:Ommmm ..tumh pta bhi h tum kya bol rhe ho!!!

Om:listen Anika...u r here bcz of my family & ur family...i love them & u were my best friend so I'm giving u the permission to stay in my house but don't u dare to interfere in my personal matters...stay away...

She gives him lemonade but he throws away...& immediately leave the house...She becomes numb...Tears r again start their way....She wants to hug someone & cry bitterly...But there is no one...Only emptiness...Her heart unwantedly unknowingly missing her Shivaay but she isn't accepting it...

She thinks:I know Om tum sirf gussa ho... naraz ho...but me mna lungi tumh...sab thik ho jyega.... Everything will be alright between us...

*****

3 days passed like this...

Om is still as it is...She tried so many things to make him happy but all vain...Now he stopped coming home day & night...She is just remembering her old days with Shivaay...She accepted to herself that she loves him....But she knows that it's too late & she is married she can't do such a immature acts...BUT she always want to see Shivaay to be happy to be successful...According to her she is the only soul reason for  his irresposive behavior in his work...she went to his hospital just to see him...just to say sorry to him...BUT she found out that he wasn't coming in hospital now...& he leaves the job...then she went to his house...which was locked...her heart aching...she asked neighbor about him...they told her that he sold the house & went somewhere...the place wasn't known by any single person...Her eyes became moist...

Her heart says:I hope u r well Shivaay...u deserve best...I'll never come in between ur success...I'll never ruin ur credit ur work...be happy always...then she went to her mother's house...She cried a lot in her mother's embrace...her mother gave her consolation & told her that she 'll talk with Om about all this...but her heart is only searching that place where Shivaay went...her tears were shedding just in a fear that she can never be able to see Shivaay...

& around 11 PM she reached to her home...She was tied from her loathing life...She realized that she hadn't eaten anything from last 3 days just in search of Shivaay...Yes she was hungry...But she wasn't in a condition to cook of herself...

Tbc...