7.

Shivaay:Anika...muje tumhe kuchh dikhana tha...

A:kya???

Shivaay started showing some pictures to her...

S:ye kon h??

A:Om...

S:I am ur Om, Anika...ye sab Om nahi h...

A:ahh...muje kuchh samaj kyu nahi aa rha...

Shivaay tried 3-4 times but Anika doesn't  respond properly...

Shivaay couldn't able to see her condition like this...

S:okay..just leave it...or btao tum kya khana chahti ho???

A:ohh..ya..lunch bnana h...

she stands up & move towards the kitchen but Shivaay holds her hand...

S:don't u dare to move without my permission...

A:but y Om...

Shivaay makes her sit properly on bed...

S:doctor ne kaha h ki atleast for 2-3 weeks u have to do complete bed rest...so...just take rest...

A:i love you...

Shivaay smiles...

she added:u r the best husband in the world Om...

his face becomes pale...his heart is aching somewhere somehow...but Anika kissed his cheek softly...& his thoughts broken down...soon he moves towards the kitchen ,prepared food for both...feed her at her room...now due to today morning incidence shivaay can't afford to leave her alone...so he also sifted to her room...so now its SHIVIKA'S room...

Shivaay gives her medicines...injection...due to injection she slept...

Shivaay opens her wounds on her head & do dressing on it...
Shivaay feels too much pain during it...he is doctor so its normal for him but now Anika isn't just a patient for him...he started feeling something for her...after that Shivaay started studying and searching many books to find out new treatments for her...as all his treatment isn't working properly...its not like that he is treating her wrongly..but its bcz of Anika...Anika herself isn't aware of her conditions...she is not trying that's why he can't reach to his goal...he talks with some senior doctors...some friends...he becomes frustrate...bcz he can't find out anything yet...

she wakes up after sometime...Shivaay gives her coffee...then he went for preparing dinner...

Anika thought:how lucky am...Om u r the best husband..best friend...u r my world Om...mene kbhi socha nhi tha tum meri itni care kroge....i love u...i will make u mine forever....& her eyes again becomes moist due to her husband's unconditional love...care...respect...everything...which is every girl's dream....

*****

Shivaay comes with dinner....

A:don't wanna eat Om...

S:u have to my dearest WIFEY...

Anika gets shock and just staring him...

S:kaha kho gyi...I know m so handsome but please eat 1st and then star at your husband...

Anika again gets shock...

A:r u alright???

S:definitely wifey...

And then he picks her cheeks softly...

A:Om...tum...

S:wifey don't call me Om...I don't like it...

A:then what you like my sweet hubby!!!!

S:anything what you like to call wifey...

A:Om nhi to kya OM NAMAH SHIVAAY kahu!!!...

she giggles.

S:no baby...OM NAMH SHIVAAY nahi only SHIVAAY kaho...

A:why Shivaay???anything special in this name????

S:yes wifey...its special very special for me...its my favorite name...

A:but tumne aaj tak kabhi btaya nahi...v r best friends Om...

S:what you just said...

A:i mean u r my best friend Shivaay...

Shivaay smiles.

S:yes Anika...m ur best friend but u know some personal things we can only share with wifey...not with best friend...that's why I didn't tell you anything...

Anika is just looking at him...unbelievable change in his behavior...

S:what happens wifey...kaha kho gayi????u want any demo of personal things....

Anika started blushing by his teasing words...she feels shy...before this she is the one who wants to make him only her but when he started his 1st step then she easily felt shy...trapped...blushing...She is looking here and there...not want to give any idea to him that she is wanting him badly...

S:baby now can u please eat this...or u want something else...

A:shut up Oo...Shivaay...

Shivasy started feeding her...both completed their dinner...he gives her medicines...

now it's time 4 sleep...

Shivaay knows very well that Anika is SOMEBODY'S WIFE...he hasn't any rights on her....

A:Oo..Shivaay...come let's sleep now..

Shivaay kisses her forehead..

S:u sleep Anika...have some work...

A:but...

S:please..

A:ohk...

she was trying to sleep...but sleep is far away from her...she wants to sleep in Shivaay's warmth....he is searching treatment for Anika...he shows clearly that she can't sleep...so finally he goes and sits beside her with his laptop...she hugs his legs and puts her head on his shoulder,embracing her in to perfect hug...

now she is feeling good...rd is still working...Anika slept after sometime...he is just staring at her innocent...beautiful wife...uppppsss SOMEBODY'S WIFE...after sometime he also slept...