We got in the car and he started to drive. I had no idea where because this is my first time in LA.

Camila: Where are we going?

I asked pulling out the vlog camera

Logan: I don't know

After an hour of driving we finally made it.

Camila: THE BEACH!!!!!

I said running around it the sand.

Camila: But what about my bathing suit
Logan: Don't worry

He said as he pulled out my bathing suit out of the trunk of his car

Camila: Thanks Logey
Logan: No problem
Camila: When did you go in my room
Logan: When you were taking a shower by the way nice singing
Camila: No you didn't record it right
Logan: Ya I did look out for the vlog tomorrow Logan Paul Vlogs
Camila: Don't
Logan: Too late
Camila: No Logan I swear

He laughed as he set everything up in the sand

While Logan set everything up I went to go and get changed into my bathing suit.

When I got back I saw 5 boys that all looked familiar

When I got back I saw 5 boys that all looked familiar. I see
them in Logan's vlogs all the time, It was Why Don't We I walked over and Logan introduced me to them

Logan: Hey, Camila meet Daniel, Jack, Corbyn, with a y tho, Zach and Jonah
Camila: Hi

I said awkwardly, They were all cute but there was one that caught my eye a lot more. His name was Daniel, his eyes were a beautiful blue colour like the ocean and the sun reflected off of them making them sparkle, He smiled at me and the only thing I can do is smile back at him. His smile is so contagious.

Daniel's POV
Today Logan invited us to the beach with him, he says that he wanted us to meet someone, his sister I think. So all of the boys were getting ready and I was waiting for Jack to finish taking a shower, he takes so long in the shower it's not even funny. Once we all were ready we hopped in the car.

When we got to the beach we saw Logan but no one else.

Logan pulled out his vlog camera and pointed a gun with his fingers, he "shot" us and we just played along pretending to actually get shot and fall to the floor, you wouldn't know this vlog life.

Logan: Hey boys, she is just getting changed she'll be right back.

After she finished she was walking towards us. Logan introduced us and we glanced at each other for a little longer than she did to all the other boys. She was so beautiful, Her pretty brown eyes, her smile, everything she was drop dead gorgeous.

Logan's POV
Ok while Camila was tanning I've had a good idea for views you know so I explained the plan to the boys

Logan: Ok so when I count to three were going to pour this bucket that I found on her.
Daniel: She's going to hate you
Logan: Ha ikr

So we quietly made our way up to where she was tanning and

Logan: On the count of three 1... 2... 3...

Camila's POV
While I was peacefully tanning Logan decides to splash water on me

SPLASH

I screamed because it was so cold I slowly got up to my feet and quickly chased after him.

Daniel's POV
After all of this Camila and I sat down on a towel and talked and got to know each other better while the other boys were swimming. Right as I was about to ask for her number, Logan came and interrupted our conversation.

Logan: Excuse me but there is no time for this, come on and get in the water.

Camila's POV
Logan decides to come and ruin Daniel's and I's conversation, he's so annoying. He said that we had to go in the water, so I put my hair up into a messy bun and ran towards the water, Daniel followed. When the waves splashed against the sand, hitting me it was so cold... than this big wave came and soaked me. I gasped because it was and ran back to my towel, instead of swimming I decided to tan instead.

Logan's POV
Ok while Camila was tanning I've had a good idea for views you know so I explained the plan to the boys

Logan: Ok so when I count to three were going to pour this bucket that I found on her.
Daniel: She's going to hate you
Logan: Ha ikr

So we quietly made our way up to where she was tanning and

Logan: On the count of three 1... 2... 3...

Camila's POV
SPLASH

I screamed because it was so cold I slowly got up to my feet and quickly chased after him.

Then everyone calmed down and we all sat on towels on top of the sand. We got bored, so we all went for a walk on the boardwalk.

Then they had to go and do something for Instagram back at Logan's apartment, so we left.

When we got to the apartment Daniel and I were talking and they gave me their numbers... jjjjdjbdfmfjsjshjdjskkwjsieihjdjndndzns