"Of course not, Sir." Jarvis said with an extremely affectionate tone for an AI.

"I love you, Jarvis." Harry exclaimed before hanging up and running a hand through his hair.

He headed back to the dorm feeling horrid.

~end memory~

~memory~

Harry was sat at the Gryffindor table with Hermione and Ron either side of him. It was a few weeks before the third task. Suddenly, he felt a vibration in his pocket - it was his phone. He checked who it was under the table. Jarvis' name popped up on the screen. He glanced at the twins, giving a subtle jerk towards the doors. They seemed to get the message as they left.

"Hey, I'm gonna go now. See you in Transfiguration." Harry said to Hermione and Ron. They simply nodded. Hermione was reading and Ron was stuffing his face.

Harry ran out of the great hall and dragged the twins into an unused classroom.

He answered the phone and put it on speaker so the twins could hear what was going on.

"Jarvis?"

"Master Harry, I have someone here who wants to speak to you."

The trio shared a glance.

"Go on then Jarvis, put them on."

There were a few seconds of silence, until "Harry?"

Harry gasped. "Dad?"

"Yeah, it's me." was the soft reply.

"Oh Merlin, are you okay? Where were you! Jeez, I was so worried-"

"Harry! I'm okay! Some organisation called the Ten Rings abducted me and tried to make me build them a Jericho. Instead, I built a suit to escape. It was awesome - shot lasers and could fly 'n' everything. And I'm about to do a conference - you should watch it!"

"Will do, dad." Harry smiled softly. He leant his head against the wall. "Go on then, dad. Get on that stage. It's where you're most comfortable - Everyone loves you. And remember, only ever listen to those you love with all your heart. Keep out the haters."

"Thanks, Champ. You always know how to make me feel better, even went I don't know what's wrong."

"Bye, dad."

"Bye, son."

Harry hung up and went to a news website where he could watch his dad's conference online. He indicated for the twins to join him and leant his head on George's shoulder.

When they finished watching the conference, Harry had a small frown on his face. The twins noticed.

"What's wrong, Harry?"

"Obie." was the reply.

The twins shared confused glances. "Huh?"

"Obadiah Stane. He's dad's surrogate father. But," he trailed off.

"Harry?" Fred asked.

"Go on." George continued.

Harry sighed. "After my childhood, I am the absolute master of masks - creating and reading. I can see through anyones. It's how I know what dad is feeling - I can see it in his eyes, hear it in his voice. But Obidah, I've always been wary of him. He never shows any emotion in his voice. When he does, it's fake. I've never met him - he doesn't know of my existence. This is the first time I've had a full view of his face. His face was emotionless, he's hiding something. But," Harry pulled up a picture of the conference with Obidah in the background. "Tell me. What do you see in his eyes?"