Chapter1: Lucy Meet her childhood friend the ruler of the Demon

(A/n: Everyone this young man is Lucy's twin brother okay his Name is Mizuki)

Lucy's P.O.V

I was in the guild drinking my milkshake the guild was noise as ever the guild I love but in this past months I think I will never going to love this guild because they ignore me, call me weak, they attack me with there magic and the only once I think as a friend and family is Wendy, Gajeel, Juvia, Master Makarov, Mira, Laxus, Evergreen, Freed, Bixslow, Lisanna, Gray, Levy, and The Exceeds.

When Lisanna come back I was ignored by my guild (except the true friends of Lucy ) for 1 month and the other 1 month they start to attack me with there magic and call me weak ( except the true friends of Lucy ) but this month I have a bad feeling that I was going to be call by Natsu and tell me I was out the team but I don't mind he will never going to be my friend and soon I will leave the guild and train with the new keys I had.

"Hey weakling I want to talk to you" the voice behind me said when I turned around I see the old best friend of mine The salamander or A.K.A Natsu Dragneel.

"What do you want?" I ask him and he was look happy of what he was going to say.

"You are out of the team because we don't like weakling in my team and your just a replacement of Lisanna " he said I was just looking at him for a few seconds and look away.

"As you wish Natsu I was waiting for you to say that" I said with a little excitement in my tone.

"Well you are just weak so you need to be out of my team" he said and walk away.

I was still drinking my milkshake and I was called by Wendy and Gajeel and I turn around me and look at them. "Hey guys whats up?" I ask the two Dragon slayer and they look at each other and back at me "Lucy-san we like to come with you and train with them" said Wendy and look down on the floor to wait to my reply. "Okay but you guys know we are going to be leaving the guild and be there in 3 years of training and if we come back here it will only 3 months we are gone" I said and they just smile to me "we are okay with that you know and bunny-girl you are our friend we are never abandon you and we like to see our dragon" said Gajeel and I look at them smile "well I was going to the master's office now and ask his permission about it you want to go with me and with that we go to our houses and pack our stuff?" I ask and they nob.

I stand up and we walk to Master's office and I knock three times and hear him said "come in" we open the door and walk in and with that Gajeel close the door behind him "Master I like to leave the guild"I said "Me too master I want to leave the guild with Lucy-san" Wendy said "Me too old man I want to leave the guild with this two" said Gajeel "but why my child why are you going to leave the guild?" We look at him and tell him everything what happened to me and he was angry right now and then calm down "okay so what are you going to do if you leave?" Mater ask " we are going to train in that place with them" I said but master didn't know who or what place I was saying but he just nob his head.

We exit the room and go to our homes to pack our stuff I write a letter for my real friends and give it to virgo and she give it to master Makarov, and I told Wendy and Gajeel to meet at the park so we can all go together in the place I was when I was a child the Mystical realm the realm with the mystical creatures in there and I'm the queen when my mom passed away but the dragons seal my magic and when I will come back they will unseal my hidden magic.

~~~ Time skip : at the park ~~~

I was waiting for Wendy and Gajeel to arrive and for a couple of seconds I see them run up to me "hey bunny-girl we are ready to go" said Gajeel and we walk to the forest and we are in front of a waterfall I bring out my other keys I put in the air the purple one but this one has a purple scale of a dragon "Open Gate Of The Celestial Dragon: Kanji" and a dragon came out of a purple smoke.