"But Dawon wants us all to stay."

"But Youngbin's going to lock himself in their room the whole day. What's the essence of staying here together?" Zuho asked but Chani just shrugged his shoulders.

Dawon sighed which Inseong, who was sitting beside him, noticed. "You really want to check out on her?" He asked. "You can go. We can all go but Youngbin will feel abandoned so we could just invite him to come with us."

"What about Nari's parents?" Chani asked.

"Don't mind about her parents. We're coming over for their daughter anyway. Not for them."

"Dawon?!" Chani and Inseong called his name in unison.

"What?" Dawon asked. Seems like he really doesn't know what he did.

•••

"It's alright Youngbin. You are still her friend despite you being a friend to Mina."

"Am I really still a friend? I don't feel like I am one these past few days." Youngbin told Rowoon.

"Why and how?"

"I rarely could talk to her. You know."

"It's alright. I'm sure she misses you, us all together." Rowoon told Youngbin to make him feel better.

"It would even be better if Deokhye was here." Taeyang said, remember how happy Nari is when she's with Deokhye.

Deokhye suddenly appeared and stood by the steel gates. "Don't worry about me! I'm just here!" Deokhye said, surprising the boys.

"As if I care." Taeyang said before he rolled his eyes. Deokhye laughed at his sudden action before he welcomed the boys to Nari's house.

Seems like Deokhye got the idea of visiting Nari before the boys did. The girls had a mini pajama party the previous night.

The boys were quietly sitting together. Others were standing because all the seats were occupied. Nari's there, Deokhye, the boys, and Nari's parents too. The boys, meaning, all of them.

"You want some drinks? Coffee? Ah, no." Nari's mother asked, immediately contradicting herself because who would drink a hot coffee at 1 o'clock in the afternoon? So instead, she offered iced mango juice.

They all stayed inside Nari's bedroom, with the boys occupying the floor and the girls sitting on the bed. Nari and Deokhye were hugging pillows tightly. The boys were silently staring at each other. It was totally awkward.

Not until Dawon bursted out laughing.

"What?" Zuho asked.

"Nothing." He whispered. Zuho's eyebrows raised before they wrinkled. Why would he whisper?

Then Dawon pointed at everyone who was quiet, not making any movement at all.

"This is not how I imagined us all to be." Dawon explained.

Jaeyoon noticed the two whispering to each other since he was sitting in front of them. "Why are you guys whispering? What are you talking about?" He asked, whispering as well.

"Did you bring any movie?" Dawon asked.

"Hwiyoung did." So they called his attention and asked him to bring out the DVDs plus USB where their copies of movies were saved.

Chani crawled to the bed and approached Nari. "Do you wish to watch any movie? Name any. We might have a copy of it."

Nari had let go of the pillow and bent down to whisper to Chani. "Anything will do."

"Even horror movies?"

"Of course." She said before the two smiled at each other.

"Okay. Wish granted." Chani said before Nari laughed "How did that became a wish?". Chani just shrugged his shoulders making Nari laugh again. Chani ruffled Nari's hair before caressing her head. "Just relax here while you wait." He said before he left.

*****

Hi! It's an update ❤️ I can't update regularly because I'm still working nightshift ... does that even sound right? Hahaha! On my day off, I just sleep. Then the next morning, I just go to the church then eat then sleep! Hahaha! Then when the evening comes, I need to go to work again. That's how my life is.

Anyway. SF9's fanmeeting is fast approaching. I don't think I could go because nobody could replace me in my place in work. If someone could, I could go! Unfortunately, nobody can work in my place for now. Who's going? :)

Oh, and may I ask anything? What kind of stories do you read most of the time and like them? A story with one character who plays as an antagonist or like a real life story that the nature is the antagonist? If you know what I mean 😉 So I would know how I should continue and end this book :)

Thank you for always reading this book and for waiting for updates. And sorry about that.

- lovingseoul ~