034

Be-dr-oom?! All of a sudden?! We're a couple just few hours ago and- gosh!

"Ya- what are you thinking?" Daniel snapped his fingers in front of me. "We're going to my room cause I'm gonna show you Hermione and Ron, my other cats"

"You should have said so!"

"Ey~ tsk tsk tsk" He flicked my forehead. "Come on"

What was that for?

He carried Harry all the way to his room.

His room was really neat. It smells like him and I like it.

I sat at his bed where a Persian cat was lying. I went near the cat but the it ran away to Daniel.

"Awie~ Hermione is so shy"

I went near the tabby one which is none other than Ron.

It hesitated at first but it licked my hand anyway.

"Ron seems to like me" I smiled

"I like you more" Daniel grinned.

"Ey~ are you a cat?"

He nodded. "Yup, I'm a cat and a very cute cat" He said as he placed his hand under his face and cringe after realizing what he did.

He's already cute without doing anything at all. He's cute the way he is.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang.

"Maybe that's Guanlin and Seonho" Daniel said as he stood up and took a peep outside.

"Is it them?"

"Nah, it's Jihoon and Jinyoung." He sighed and closed the door."They're really close to each other"

"Oh~ they're cute together" Daniel looked at me confused. "I mean, they have cute relationship.....as cousins..."

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

"This gotta be Guanlin and Seonho" He peeped again.

"Oh yes it's them"

(A/n: Youngmin got a penalty but ended up doing what he chose *dabs intensily*)

(c) to twitter