❇ Special Chapter ❇

Warning: This is pure craziness ✖ read at your own risk

Someone's P.O.V.

It's a hot sunny day under the summer sun. And since its summer, we decided to go to the beach.

Seongwoo and the others are busy preparing what to bring and what to wear.

"Guys what should I wear?" Daewhi asked us. He's holding a pink trousers on the right hand and blue on the other.

"You should wear a bikini" Samuel said jokingly and Daehwi glared at him. "What? Bikini suits you" Samuel teased

"I'm excited to see daehwi in bikini" Jinyoung chuckled.

"Ya!" Daewhi threw his pink trousers to Jinyoung but it hit Guanlin instead.

"Ew pink!" Guanlin retorted.

"Daehwi really likes pink" Jihoon laughed. "Should I buy him a pink bikini?"

"Oh yeah that's a really good idea" Samuel nodded.

"What's wrong with you guys!" Daewhi walked out.

"Hey you left your pink trousers here!" Guanlin said.

Daehwi came back and grabbed his pink trousers on the floor and walked out again.

"Hyung is pissed" Seonho said while eating pizza.

"When are you gonna stop eating pizza?" Guanlin took the pizza slice that is Seonho's eating. Guanlin ate it all.

"Ya!! BRING ME BACK MY PRECIOUS PIZZA!!" Seonho is slapping Guanlin's thigh.

"You want me to puke?" Guanlin asked sarcastically.

"Yuck! That's nasty!" Woojin is disgusted.

"What's the ruckus all about?" Seongwoo asked as he left his room with Daniel.

A moment of silence.

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT?" Samuel reacted like he seen what he's not suppose to see.

Daewhi pretended to be shocked.

Guanlin face palmed while Seonho gave up his pizza.

Jinyoung and Jihoon has their own sweet world.

Woojin looked stressed.

"Delicious!" Hyeongseob is still slurping egg yokes.

"So what's with the couple look?" Suji put her hands on her waist. Daniel and Seongwoo is wearing matching outfits even slippers.

"You're here already?!" Daniel looked surprised. Seongwoo removed his arm that is on Daniel's shoulder.

"Don't misunderstood this Suji" Seongwoo said.