029

"You like who? Mr

"You like who? Mr. Kang?" The professor banged his book on the teachers table. "You should focus on the class!"

Okay, I'm supposed to feel butterflies now but I'm too nervous for Daniel. He said that too loud.

"I'm sorry sir" He glanced to me.

"How can I focus to the class if my seatmate is this beautiful?"

"What?! You two on my office later!" The professor said and continued his discussion.

I gulped. What just happened?!

I cupped my face. This is too embarrassing.

While Daniel, he's there sitting like nothing happened. I pinched him on his waist and he flinched.

"What?" He chuckled.

I clicked my tongue. "tsk, later"

Daniel is really unpredictable.

Daniel's P.O.V.

Confessing your feeling is this refreshing? Lol. I'm really on the good mood right now even though I just got scolded by the teacher.

Seeing her shocked blushing face is really the best.

Sorry Seongwoo hyung but Suji is mine.

(A/n: eyie keleg se eke)

"Class dismissed, Mr. Kang and Ms. Hwang, come to my office"

Isn't it supposed to be Mr and Mrs. Kang. Lol. I'm so hyped right now.

It should be like that in the future.

"Let's go" She sighed.

I held her hand and said "It's okay, I'm with you"

She turned red in a split second. She hit me on my arm."Ya, imma! Why did you said that too loud!"

"Why? If you love someone you shouldn't be ashamed of it." I said and ruffled her hair."I should have said it louder that the whole campus could hear." Even hyung.

"Where did you learn those sweet words?"

"I didn't learned it. It came from my heart" I chuckled. Why am I saying cheesy things?

"Can you stop flirting?" The professor seems so mad.

Our professor is being salty. So salty. He could be a msg. Lol.