chapter fifteen

i waited outside. monty and i had finished for the night and i was waiting for tony to pick me up. i was going to sleep at his house and help out at the shop in the morning.

"are you sure you don't want a ride?" monty asked as he stopped in front of me. i shook my head and flashed him a smile before motioning for him to keep on driving.

tony arrived about ten minutes later and he apologized a lot. "i was on a date." he explained and i giggled as i turned my head to wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"fuck off, kelsey." he scoffed and we both laughed. i hadn't spent a lot of time with tony lately and it sucked considering that we had grown up together.

"you love me." i shrugged and placed my legs onto his lips as he drove towards his own house.

"actually my dad loves you." he pushed my legs off of him and smirked as i pouted. we pulled into his driveway and went into the nice house.

"kelsey!" his brothers hugged me tightly and i smiled as i hugged them all back, his sister smiled and waved from the couch and then his father pulled me into the best hug i've ever had. we were like family. my parents loved tony and tony's siblings and father loved me.

---

i huddled up to the pillow and smiled at the texts that just kept sending me of cheesy pick up lines. tony was asleep in the bed next to me.

i stood up slowly and crept out to the balcony, he called me on video chat. i arranged the large shirt i had on and pulled my hair up into a messy bun before accepting.

"hey, gorgeous." he mumbled and i smiled as i heard his raspy voice.

"hello." i replied and he rolled his eyes before turning on the light to reveal his beautiful face and his bare chest.

"what are you wearing?" he choked and i smirked.

"if i was with you then probably nothing." i fiddled with the hem of the shirt.

"fuck you, kelsey..." he groaned and closed his eyes.

"i know that you want to, justin." i laughed softly but all he did was glare at me and bite his lip.

"i want you so bad, princess." he muttered.

"i miss you too, nerd."

"sexy nerd, though."

"whatever helps you sleep at night." i shrugged and licked my lips.

"i'm going to get you tomorrow."

"i'll be ready at like seven."

"goodnight, princess. get some sleep."

"night, babe. i love you."

"i'm screwed up, kelsey. we've already been over this."

"i still love you."