"Is there going to be battles?" Gajeel asked eagerly, almost jumping in his seat. Wendy and I sweat dropped.

"Yes Gajeel, there'll be battles." I confirmed. Gajeel almost sprang up from his seat and was about to walk out of the room, when Carla stopped him.

"I have something to say, Gajeel you may want to hear this." She said and looked at him from where she sat on Wendy's lap. I had kept an eye on the white Neko, she'd been a little out if it ever since the incident with Loke, and she still looked shaky.

"What is it my child?" I asked concerned with my little family member. She hesitated long enough for Wendy to interrupt.

"Is it about the vision you had yesterday?" She carefully asked. Carla looked at her with slightly widened eyes. The white Neko nodded slowly and looked down at her paws.

"Yes, that's right, it's about my vision." She looked up at me. "I got the vision right before Team Natsu kicked Lucy off the team. It showed me Team Natsu and Lisanna walking up to our table, as the first thing. Next it showed me when Gray told her Lisanna replaced Lucy and Natsu told her she was weak." Gajeel, who was standing near the door, scowled as he probably remembered the whole thing. "Then I saw Lucy in a forest, screaming out her grief and crying like she'd never cried before. Next came the scene with Loke and Team Natsu, you know, what happened just now. The last scene I saw-" she shuddered. "Was the part I didn't want to believe, it's the reason I did not believe the vision to be true, but when Loke did that scene exactly as he did in the vision, I just couldn't ignore it." A tear fell from the poor Neko's eye. "I-I saw L-Lucy walk through an eerie f-forest, and s-suddenly a D-Dragon appeared a-and roared. Then i-it lunged at L-Lucy, and then the v-vision ended." She sobbed and wiped her eyes.

I stared at my child. Lucy... She's going to be attacked by a Dragon. She's going to... She's not strong enough to....

I couldn't end my train of thought as Gajeel yelled. "HELL NO! I'm not letting Lucy DIE by the hands of a friggin' Dragon! You can't stop me now! I'm going after her!" Gajeel yelled and stormed out of the door, Pantherlily following close behind.

The rain that had calmed down a little began pounding again, as Juvia, who had remained silent through it all, cried again. Wendy reached for her and stroke her arm as tears fell from her eyes as well. I walked to the two girls and pulled them into a hug.

I decided that I'd stay in my office with the three girls, if anyone could reach Lucy in time, it'd be Gajeel. But it's so long ago she got it removed, maybe it's too late.

In the train

Lucy's P.O.V

I stared out of the window and remembered all the good and bad times I'd had with Team Natsu and Fairy Tail.

"So those times has come to an end, have they?" I muttered to myself, watching the passing landscape. A warm glow suddenly enveloped my booth, and I felt a strong arm over my shoulder, and the presence of another person. I looked at the person next to me.

"Sorry Princess. I had an... Errand I had to take care of and it took longer than expected." Loke said with a smile. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting Beautiful." He flirted. I huffed in annoyance. Why did he always have to do that?

"No, no it's fine. What was your errand?" I asked, quite curious about what my Spirit had to do.

"Oh, there were some people I had to talk to." He said, emphasizing 'talk'. "Nothing too important." He said with his bright smile. I looked at him, and knew that I wouldn't get more out of him.