Chapter 18

Sinb pov

I woke up the next morning and jungkook was sleeping on the couch beside me. Jinjja this guy. He could've went home when i was sleeping. The doctor came in.

"Good morning eunbi-ssi. Okay good that you're awake. You can take off the oxygen mask or else you will keep on sleeping. You may be discharge in two days but if you're fine, tomorrow you may be discharged."

"Good morning dr hong. Ugh finally i dont have that oxygen mask on my face. It was blocking my view."

Dr Hong just chuckled and injected my tube with some medicine. The nurse gave my painkillers if my chest start to hurt again. Then another nurse came in and gave me breakfast. Dr hong and the nurse left me, jungkook and the nurse who gave me breakfast.

"Omo sinb! Im a huge fan of you!" The nurse squealed.

"Jinjja? Kamsahamida!" I told her.

"Gwaenchana-ya, you dont have to be so formal with me. By the way, is that jeon jungkook from bts?"

I nodded.

"Omo, he is so cute! Is he your boyfriend?"

I was going to give her a death glare for saying he is cute but i kept calm.

"Aniyo, im going to die very soon. Why would i need a boyfriend for only 1 more year" i said while dipping my spoon inside the porridge. Looking down.

"Sinb-ya, dont think like that. All your fans will be hurt including jungkook. I can see he really loves you and he is willing to spend the rest of his lifetime for you. Please sinb, for the sake of me as your fan and nurse, just go for the surgery" the nurse said.

"Arasso,arraso. "

"I'll take my leave! Oh um before you discharge, can you give me and autograph please!"

"Ofcourse! Annyeonghaseyo! Gomawo unnie for the chat!"

"Gwaenchana! Annyeong!"

Then jungkook woke up.

"Oh your oxygen mask has been taken off. Good." He said.

"What are you having sinb?"

"Oh porridge.. it taste bland but its okay im hungry." I told him.

"Do you want anything? Ill buy for you from the cafeteria downstairs"

"C-can i follow you, o-oppa?" I said. I didnt want to be alone.

"hmm?? oppa? 😏"

"Aniyo, i said sunbaenim."

"Aishhh no you must call me oppa then i'll bring you downstairs"

"Fine. O-oppa"

"Good girl" he said while ruffling my hair.

Since i didnt have any slippers, eunha left me her black sandals.