Chapter 17

Jungkook pov

"Oh no, i forgot about the disease- i-i shouldnt eat ice cream, it -it will shorten my life." Sinb said while putting her other hand on her heart.

"Sinb.. w-what d-did you say?" I was shocked. Tears fell on my cheeks.

"Ya hwang eunbi! Come i bring you to the hospital" i put my bag in front of me and piggyback her to the same hospital again because her doctor is there.

I reached there 30 minutes later and i was tired but i had to rush her here so it doesnt matter. I was sweating like crazy.

"Excuse me! Please help my friend! She lost consciousness and she says her chest hurts!" I told the nurse.

A doctor and a nurse came towards me and they brought a stretcher along. It was the same doctor so i was relieved.

"Hwang Eunbi? What did she eat just now sir?"

"Jungkook. She ate ice cream and then she said she forgot about her disease that she should not eat ice cream.." i said while they rushed her to icu.

"Okay jungkook call her parents"

"Arasso, but will she be okay?"

"Yes but she might be in danger if she doesnt take her medicine on time. Please wait for a while. Dont worry Jungkook" he said while smiling at me to assure me that she will be fine.

I just nodded and waited for Mr and Mrs Hwang. They came here 15 minutes later and saw me.

"Jungkook-ah wheres Eunbi?" Mrs hwang asked me.

"Annyeonghaseyo mr and mrs hwang. Eunbi is still being taken care of by Dr Hong"i said after bowing to them.

"Jungkook :), just call us like how you call your parents. It will be fine. Same for taehyung even for when he broke up wif eunbi" abeoji said.

"Eomma, abeoji, what disease eunbi actually have? Please tell me. She was eating ice cream earlier on and sudde-"

"She ate ice cream?! Aish that girl. Dr hong reminded her not to eat ice cream" eommanim said.

"Jungkook-ah, eunbi h-has, coronary artery disease.." abeoji said hanging his head low.

"Mwo?! Is-is that why she h-has been soo w-weak these few months? Why didnt she tell us?" I asked them.

"S-she didnt want to be a burden to all of you and when she is in pain, she didnt want all of you to feel the same pain that she is going through :'/ . There is surgery for it but she refused because she says if her life is to end, then it will end on when it is stated to end." Eommanim told me while crying.

I fell down to my knees and broke into tears. Sinb was in pain but she didnt tell anyone about it. She is a very strong girl.

"I-is that why she broke up with taehyung hyung?" I ask.

"Ne. But it was also because she loved both you and taehyung equally. She didnt want to be unfair so she decided to be bestfriends with you both then when she realise who she really love the most, she will choose between you both. But all i know from her eyes, she does love taehyung as an older brother. She love you alot jungkook. Please take good care of her" eommanim said.