chapter thirteen

i awoke in the same bed i had half an hour ago, but this time ethen was asleep on a chair right next to me with his head and arms on the side of my bed.i smiled at the sight of seeing him peacefully asleep. 

"i believe he's grown quite  fond to  you,rose. he doesn't usually stay aquaintances with people for this long yet alone become friends with them and protect them. i must admit i admire the relationship you hold with him" the man i had met before dressed in the suite stated as his footsteps made his way towards me.

:"our relationship? theres nothing to admire. i wouldnt even call us friends. ive made it quite clear to him that i dont want anything to do with a billionare. there self centred and arrogant" i stated as he walked closer.

"how would you know if he's like the rest of them. you've seen it with your own eyes that hes different, otherwise you would have left long ago" he replied and i hated to admit it but he was right.

"i don't even know who you are and you dont even know who i am so dont tell me what my emotions are and what relationship i have with him" i stated as i tried to get out of the bed so i could leave but woke ethen up with the volume of my voice.

"rose, your awake..." he commented more to himself and i smiled in reply.

"sorry.." was all i could say to him before i forced myself out of the bed and ethen stood up confused as i gave the man a warning glare as i left the room as fast as i could...

"rose" ethen called out a he raced after me easilly able to catch up. he quickly jumed infront of me blocking me from the front entrance.

"ethen, let me leave"i ordered and he stood there as he stubbornly crossed his arms. "no, you're injured and if you wont stay at a hospital then you stay here" he demanded and i frowned from his words.  i wasnt use to someone caring for me this much, it was different...

 OK GUYS I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT IM REALLY BUSY AND THIS IS ALL I CAN MANNAGE TO SQUEEZE IN. IM SORRY AND WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER WAY LONGER.