7

I thrown back my clothes and look back at kei he isnt dress yet

"Lets gooo"

"Can you wait damn"

I rolled my eyes at him as he got dress he grab his keys and we walk into the living there was a man there.he looked just liked kei but he looks hispanic.

"A yo kei"he said to kei before looking me up and down.they began to talk in spanish and i was starting to get annoyed.

Kei suck his teeth and pull me by the arm walking us outside.

"What the matter "

"Nothing dont worry about it"

We got into the car and he pull off i tell him to drop on the back of my house

He drop me of
and i climb the fence and starting to climb to my window.

"Shit"

I cut myself on a old piece of wood.i finally made it to my room and rush to the bathroom.i looked into the mirror my hair was everywhere.i started to fell my skin.

"He wants to darkskin"i laugh to myself as i clean my cut.i would kill to have his color but he's over here wanting to be darker.i swear he doesnt know how good he has it. I stop right there i thought about kei he lives in the hood his house is a mess and his family looks like they done care at all.

Maybe i have it good compare to kei i thought but push it to the back of my mind .my mother doesnt care about me my sister hates me.and i get bullied i have it just as bad as him.i braid my hair into some large cornrows and i decided to walk down stair .i peak down to see my momma sitting down eating popcorn and watching her show.

She kinda look beautiful she always look better when she was calm and was shouting at me.i slowly walk downstair and stand there waiting for her to say something.

"Damn mavis aint see your black ass all day"

I shake my head she didnt even notice that i was gone.i walk back up stairs and go to my room and go to bed

Its saturday morning and i know that just means a day of work.i roll out of bed and hit myself on the head.i take a showder and wrap my hair up i walk downstairs and look around my sister would be on the couch with her phone in her hand.

My momma walk into the "your sister gone to her little boyfriend house and i have to meet up with somebody so clean up and do whatever"

I shake my head and start cleaning.it only takes me 30 mi- utes before am done.i watch tv for a while but got bored and decide to go see what maddy is up to.

I knock on the door twice before maddy opens it and tells me to come inside.

"So how was school after they kick me out"

"Well nothing really happen but kei took me to his house"

"Your lieing"

"No am not"i say with a smile in my face

"So what did yall do"

I play with coils and told her we had sex.she look at me with disguse

"Your lieing you really fuck him mavis i thought better of you how could you be so dumb everybody knows he's a hoe"

"I know but i really think he likes me"

Maddy laughs like it the funniest thing ever

"Oh my god girl you funny...like you"

"What you trying say"

"nothing its just you know who we talking about kei i never seen him have a girlfriend so i dont think he would start with you"

"Fuck you"i said standing up
And walking to the door

"Mavis dont be like that its the truth"

"Truth my ass"i said slaming the doir i thought she was friends

******************************

Thanks for reading do much i know its going real so but trust me its going to get better