Telling the tale

Dedicated to the lovely LEPalphreyman

Cal's POV :)
My head turned sharply as I shoot a dark haired cupid with a black arrow, dodging blows and shooting arrows I make my way through the Sim.

I rip the chip off my ear sweat glistening in my blonde hair. I walk through the corridor of The Cupid's matching service building.

The words, Everything is different now, keep ringing in my head. Thoughts of Lila. I furiously shake my head.

No she's with Cupid, I can't. But I do.

Cupid catches my eyes his ocean ones meeting my silver ones. We stand in silence for a few tense moments.

"Brother, I'd love to stay and talk but I have a date, with Lila." He emphasizes her name with a glint of pride in his voice. My heart squeezes and my back tenses.

He walks away, across the checkered floor.

I walk into my office where Charlie has her boots on top of my papers. Her eyes are closed and soft snores left her nose.

"Charlie! I told you to watch over the system!" My voice laced with aggravation. She stirs.

"Sorry Cal I just didn't get much sleep, I've been thinking too much about Klaus." She replies sheepishly. I roll my eyes.

"I hear Lila and Cupid are going on a date." She wiggles her brows. I scoff, she looks at me then her eyes widen.

"You don't you know..." She stares at me incredulously.

"Of course not! Even if I did she's still Cupid's match." I mumble the last part to my self, which she still catches.

Mischief clouds her eyes.

"Cal do you like spying?" She says randomly. I raise a blonde brow.

"Charlie..."

"I'll take that as a 'I don't really like anything but I have nothing to do'" she smiles, then grabs my wrist.

We end up hiding under a bush for a few minutes. Then we spot Cupid dressed casually in a button up white shirt and blue jeans, and Lila is wearing a simple floral dress.

I stare at her a little to long, then Charlie snaps in my face.

I don't know why I'm doing this with Charlie, but it's to late to back out.

We follow them into the Love Shack and sit not too close yet not to far from them. I stumble over a chair, causing it to make a noise.

"Will you keep the noise down?! We're on a secret spying mission." Charlie whisper shouts.

We watch their date, and every time Lila laughs my heart beats faster.

"Ok now time for the fun part." I don't have time to question her because she pushes me right in front of their table.

Lila is shocked but there is a hint of amusement in her eyes. Cupid looks irritated.

"Brother."

"Cal." Lila smiles. My cheeks warm up briefly.

"I'm never going to be able to have time alone with Lila am I." He sighs. Then he continues, "I'm going to use the bathroom." He walks off, leaving me stunned.

"Sorry... this w-as n-not my plan..." I pause when Lila plants a peck on my cheek.

I freeze. And I hear Charlie squeal.

"I knew that would shut you up." Lila laughs, but her cheeks look flushed.

I quickly exit the restaurant, my face a crimson red as a touch the spot on my cheek where Lila's lips were.

And I felt fireworks.

How am I going to get over that girl?

---

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ❤️ I'm just a huge Calila shipper but this was just a short snippet, and it shows Cal's real feelings for Lila!

Once again this is a one shot for Cupid's match and go follow LEPalphreyman to read the real Cupid's match story!