Ch.3-Report to the Nurse's Office, repeat, Report to the Nurse's Office

Thank you so much, and I hope that you will tell More people about my book, and keep reading it. Thank you.

They sat down.

The day went pretty normal, and it was just the usual thing. The boys acted the same, it's just they weren't shy that much. And that they talked way more than they used to.

And for me, I just got the usual, beating, pushing, shoving, and a lot of hurtful comments. But I just try to ignore it.

The bell rang, signaling me to go to 6 period. The last period. HURRAY! I got up and made my way through the crowded halls, filled with people trying to leave.

I tried to turn on my ninja mode, so I can escape safely. I swiftly made my way through some girls giggling and gossiping. I didn't really notice that there was a foot near my feet until I looked down.

I looked down, seeing something very silver sparkly, with very tall heels.

I tripped, landing on my face first. I looked to the side, lying on my stomach, and saw some girls gigling, probably the ones who tripped me. I got up quickly, trying not to buy them time to take out there phones and video me.

Once I was standing on my two feet. I looked toward the ground, and pulled down my hoodie out of embarrassment. Just so I won't make contact with anyone and know that it's me, even though they already would know.

I got to class safely, kinda, I went to the back of the room where I usually sit. I sit all the way in the back where the books are, well I told my teacher to put me there so I don't have to get up every time to get a book, well, it's actually so I can stay away from the 'so-call-popular kids'.

When school ended with the final bell, everyone rushed out of the room like its a bomb, and if you stay to long or if you are way to slow, you will be stuck here. Well it's kinda true. But for me, I just sat there, starring at the people rushing out. I mostly wait for everyone to get out so I can go out safely, even if I have to stay a little longer. But that's ok. I really got nothing to do at home, and I'm just gonna read.

I don't really have anything waiting for me at home, just the furniture, my creaky bed, and John(step-dad). But I rather not go home because of him.

I walked slowly and fast at the same time, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. By a couple of minutes I was standing in front of the door that led the way to the room full of books, the library.

I got my key out of my bag and opened the door. I went inside and closed my door.

Something felt off, I scanned the room, trying to find the off-ness of the room. My eyes then followed to the floor. "Ohh". Just remembering what happened 2 days ago. There was blood stains on the floor, caused from Kevin. And I just totally forgot about it. I guess I was to busy with other stuff.

I went back outside and got a lot of paper towels from the bathroom.....stall. Then I heard some footsteps coming from outside the bathroom. By my calculations, there was probably four girls.

I just stood in the stall getting paper towels still, with the door widely opened. I glanced at the mirror and squinted my eye, FORGETTING. They think I am a boy, and if they find out I'm in here, in the girls bathroom, Ohh, something bad will sure to happen, even if I'm a girl.