Red rope

(THIS IS MY FIRST FINISHED JAMILTON STORY SO IF IT SUCKS DO NOT BE SURPRISED in case you didn't know this is based of Lord Szin's video called "the string" I just put Jamilton in there
Thank you for choosing this book That's fuxing amaz-awesom-grea-outstandingly-good thx u)
If you enjoyed this there's a book by Jamilton_Trashsss_  I'd check if you enjoy this. (It's amaze-balls btw)

"Here's your red thread,"

"What do I do with it?" Alexander weighed the thread, as if it was going to be heavier on his palm then on his fingers.

"It's the thread that connects you to your soulmate," his mother responded calmly, weaving her hand through his hair.

"What is a soulmate?" He questioned, looking up at his mother with cheerful eyes.

"It is someone who is connected to by your thread," she answered taking a quick glance at her ponytail, that was tied together by her make-shift hair band which was also her thread.

"Have you found yours?" Alexander asked, secretly hoping for a gleeful response.

"No,"

"Ma, how do you know when you find your soulmate?"

"Well you feel a force binding you two together and making you unable to move out of the grip holding you together. Well that's what I've been told" she said bouncing her son on her knee, still grooming his hair

"Wow" the four year old said, stunned. He glared at the Crimson thread, twiddling it between his thumbs and lacing it around his fingers

///////////////

When Alexander grew up a raging storm invaded his town, destroying everything in its path. Alexander saw couples drown, together, hands intertwined, threads basically sewing the couples together, it was horrible. It was something he shouldn't have to witness.

///////////////

"Hey, I love you!" Eliza hugged him.
"Really! I thought you just tolerate me" Alexander deadpanned.
"Do you have to use sarcasm in every sentence that comes out your mouth" Eliza crossed her arms. Alexander looked up thoughtfully.
"Yeah" they burst out laughing.
"Eliza, we may not be soulmate but boy do I love you!"
"Good" she giggled
"Now cuddle me harder!" She said hugging his waist

Months and months past, Alexander had seen numerous partners conjoined with the scarlet rope. He had given up on finding his soulmate and had moved on just to find someone who wanted to be loved like him, and that's how him and Eliza became a couple. Although they might not be joined together by a thin rope, they acted like it, they were inseparable, wherever Eliza went Alexander was not far behind. If you didn't know better you would have thought they were joined together by the red destiny but they weren't, and they both knew that one day one of them would find their significant other/others and they'll be parted but until then they will love the hell out of each other.

ELIZA!: lex I have something to show you come to Doug's coffee shop
Hams: y?
ELIZA!:just come Alex
Hams: k

He walked into the coffee shop, looking for her black hair. He spotted her signature hairstyle at the back of the café.

"Hey, Liza" he said.

He saw here holding hands with a girl who had brown, wavy hair and wore bright lipstick which was almost as red as the thread that sew them together.

"Alexander this is Maria, Maria this is Alexander " she introduced them. Hamilton put on a fake smile, he knew this day would come but he wasn't prepared mentally, emotionally or physically.