Breaking The Silence

Howdy everybody! Sorry for being inactive huhuhu. But now I'm Breaking The Silence! Hahaha! Here's an update? Hope the pans and readers are still here ( ・ิω・)ノิิิ Raise your hands and make some noise!!!!! 💛💋

Edward's POV

I miss her already. She's so near, we're just in the same room yet it feels like she is million miles away from me. She's just within my reach but it felt like I couldn't touch her at all.

I don't know why we ended like this. I miss the old us, I miss everything about her. When my days passes without her, it seems like a lifetime of sorrow in my part.

"Hey, you okay?" Ate Cora nudged me in my limb as we both stand at the end of the table watching all of the other housemates goof around with each other.

"Hmmm..." I hummed as my head nod in it's own response.

"It doesn't look that way. Something about you is off." She said. "C'mon kiddo, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I answered bluntly and tiredly.

"She might melt." Cora commented as she point her head towards the girl I'm staring at.

"Huh?" I didn't knew that I am already staring at Kisses.

I just chuckled a bit as a response. "This is killing me." I said as I remove my gaze from her and just look at nowhere instead.

I face palmed myself and rub my hands in my face with my frustration.

"What's the matter Ed?" Cora asked me again almost whispering.

"She's ignoring me." I said in a soft tone. "And I don't know why."

"You should probably confront her now to solve that." There's a moment of silence then she continued. "You know what? Kisses is also gloomy these past few days and so are you."

"I know. Talking to her, that's my plan, but I couldn't have the chance, she keeps herself occupied all of the time." I sighed.

"Well, better break the barrier and talk to her even if she keeps on busying herself." Cora added. "Don't buy the excuses young man." She said as she tap my shoulder.

I nodded. "That's what I thought too. I can't keep on pretending everything's alright between us. Thanks ate Cora." I said as I replied with a small smile.

Two hours passed again then I located Kisses talking to Maymay at the couch. I walked to them and built my courage to excuse Kisses.

"Uhmm.. Kisses?" I called her softly that I don't know if she even heard it.

After a second I saw her tensed the she faced me. "Oh, hey Ed." She replied while pretending to give me a bright smile.

"Can we talk?" I asked her. "I mean just the two of us?" I added as I bit my lip with nervousness.

I glance at Maymay who squeezed Kisses' hands as Kisses widen her eyes for a second and composed herself.

"Uhmm.." She started. "Uh sure Ed." She said the slowly nodded.

I sighed in relief. "Thank you." I said as my lip turned slightly upward. "So outside?" I asked.

She nodded in response. Once we got at the couch outside the house, no one spoke for a minute. We're both afraid to break the silence.